Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Tlaero could make the doggo route a pure story route.

Regardless, we need more Jonas the doggo screen time! Good boy! Woof! Woof!

Reactions: BengerBang

BengerBang

Jul 13, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. What can I say? Another banger from Tlaero and Mortze. Easily the most consistent team for AVNs. No contest.

RIP Warrior's Heart tho =(
Agreed! That first chapter/episode of Warriors Heart was SO STINKIN GOOD, and I just wonder why it wasn't continued. Outside of copyright or Lucasfilm having issues I just wonder. Cause again, it was so good

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Agreed! That first chapter/episode of Warriors Heart was SO STINKIN GOOD, and I just wonder why it wasn't continued. Outside of copyright or Lucasfilm having issues I just wonder. Cause again, it was so good
It's been discussed at length in the game's thread. People seem to have a hard time understanding how motivation and creativity work

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I gotta say. Respect to the Dev for making a female MC that isn't just a gigantic slut getting gangbanged over and over. I know that clearly was never the intention with this game. Nevertheless respect my man
The Tora dual of Tlaero and Mortze has such a long history of NOT doing the "gigantic slut getting gangbanged" trope that it'd be a huge unwelcome surprise if they ever go in that direction.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes