xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Nice to stumble upon a new Tlaero/Mortze game, doubly so because of the sci-fi setting. Didn't enjoy the structure of the last game of theirs i played but they always well written and beautifully rendered.
Story very much has me hooked. Everytime i see the dog, i'm sure its going to end up being a shapeshifer like the thing.
Ended up going Sumalee direction, sorry blondie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice to stumble upon a new Tlaero/Mortze game, doubly so because of the sci-fi setting. Didn't enjoy the structure of the last game of theirs i played but they always well written and beautifully rendered.
Story very much has me hooked. Everytime i see the dog, i'm sure its going to end up being a shapeshifer like the thing.
Ended up going Sumalee direction, sorry blondie.
don't tell us that you missed mortze's star wars game? well 1st part of it.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Greetings my friend... What a clever way to disguise your question regarding the rather obvious elephant in this room.
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
The futa/trans tag is misleading on this title but still appropriately placed above the title. There is one character that is fully transitioned from male to female, she is not ashamed of this and freely tells everyone she meets of her prior gender identity. Otherwise, you would never know she is trans. This is why you see the futa/trans tag on this title.

Having said that, this story has three protagonists available to the player at the start; hetero male, hetero female and lesbian female. You have the opportunity to play this title as any of the three and to repeat the game to see the story through the eyes of each character should you choose to do so. There are a total of 9 potential LI, 3 of which become available to the player depending on the starting character selected as the LI are drawn to the MC based on the tight living quarters, loneliness and of course, their sexual preferences. There is one bisexual LI that is available to both the lesbian and hetero male MC but there is no other crossover. So, to meet everyone intimately it requires a minimum of 9 total plays or you can play your favorite and call it a game. There is no right or wrong way to play.

However, this fascinating story takes place on an undersea space station with various scientific studies going on. MC is the new security officer, brought in to replace one who is tragically no longer among the living. That is the mystery you must solve here. That is the source of the intrigue for this story, an extraterrestrial murder mystery... or was it even murder at all? Hmmm... So many questions to answer... Personally, I plan to make 10 total plays through this engrossing game. One for each of the LI available to each of the three MC types and the 10th with no LI at all as there is additional content available to you if you choose not to be intimate with any of the LI. Being a hetero male, my 10th play will be with the hetero male. As I understand it there is no difference in the content for the no LI play based on who the MC is for that play through. Otherwise, each play will have similarities and differences. Honestly, I want to see if I can solve this mystery prior to a big reveal at the end. The game is just starting and I am already enthralled. This title may or may not be for you, Dysphorika my friend. Yet, I encourage you to give it a go as it has been lovingly and painstaking created by the two amazing devs who gave us the Elsaverse. The brilliant story sense of Tlaero and the vivid, life like art of Mortze come together to make this a stellar game that is well worth playing. I hope that helps answer your curiosity.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
As moskyx pointed, I meant the star wars inspired? game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whats a matter, gamers? Tlaero & Mortze veterans play these games on repeat,
like a good transformative and engaging book everyone should read again and again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good games are not dissapearing, scyfy never gets old and lore movies are everywhere now.

Reactions: Tulrek
Aug 30, 2022
I finally got to play this gem; the plot and characters are excellent.

Sumalee is my favorite, and her interactions balance perfectly between naughty and wholesome.

As "Thanks" I compressed the Mac version of Episode 4. (Tested, macOS Ventura)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well they won't start shooting since it'd mean death to every1 in station.
I'm a firm believer that an armed society is a polite society. However, aboard this vessel, projectile firearms are a safety hazard due to potential hull penetration... even a small crack could lead to disaster. I would still feel safer as the security officer to have some sort of a weapon such as a stun gun or cattle prod... Even a simple truncheon or nightstick would do just fine... But, anything that goes "boom" is a major risk to everyone's health and well being on this ship! The perfect sidearm for a security officer on this station would be a pistol that shoots tranquilizer darts... like they use on animals. That way, no one gets dead and any suspect could be easily apprehended sans violence.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC got what gear was afforded to him by the employer.
MC already knows people on that ship want all sorts a accomodations they dread to write ”home”
about, like asking the employer to provide, problem is the beaurocracy is dissing them.

You could petition for such things, but they go through the director and anything aggressive
like what you said will rise all sorts a red flags and arguments, the kind that get you killed
in tight knit communities like this, on top of being a follow up to actual murder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are many ways to subdue, to control, to lead, MC is on a mission to endure all those drills
for safety are done, so make the team building feel good and tighten the reflexes for safety,
not for dragging out all sorts a small skirmishes, contradiction, dissent looking for the killer.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
The way we see it, the gun prohibition isn't that much because of the hull breaching possibility. That station has a very thick hull with exotic materials and even the glass at the windows is made of diamond-like material that hardens with pressure. A 9mm bullet (the gun's caliber) won't do more damage to those materials than the outside water pressure is already doing.

The question is more about two other things.
First, the bullet will not be relevant to the outer hull but it can damage seriously internal components that are easily accessible to the crew such as electrical panels, gas, and water pipes, and things that can lead to security hazards such as a fire or flood.
Secondly, morale. You don't want the crew to hang around a guy that has a sidearm. It makes people nervous. We do think that a Security Officer has the adequate training to subdue a threat with unarmed combat. A good judo projection can knock out a grown up man.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What is the code for the bottom safe? I've tried everything I can think of, and all I get so far is the first two numbers. 18. Thanks!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The way we see it, the gun prohibition isn't that much because of the hull breaching possibility. That station has a very thick hull with exotic materials and even the glass at the windows is made of diamond-like material that hardens with pressure. A 9mm bullet (the gun's caliber) won't do more damage to those materials than the outside water pressure is already doing.

The question is more about two other things.
First, the bullet will not be relevant to the outer hull but it can damage seriously internal components that are easily accessible to the crew such as electrical panels, gas, and water pipes, and things that can lead to security hazards such as a fire or flood.
Secondly, morale. You don't want the crew to hang around a guy that has a sidearm. It makes people nervous. We do think that a Security Officer has the adequate training to subdue a threat with unarmed combat. A good judo projection can knock out a grown up man.
"Adequate training?" The MC was a glorified night watchman at a warehouse before this assignment. (Ooops!:oops:) I agree with your assessment that a firearm is more of a danger to the internal components of this station as well as crew moral but would you REALLY want to go taking pot shots at the hull of this undersea space station, miles below the surface, under immense pressure, to prove your theory??? Not me! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: One single crack is all it would take for the extreme external pressure to crush the entire project! So, we certainly agree that firearms are not an acceptable idea aboard this vessel... However, I would need further proof from within the story of MC's unarmed combat prowess or apparent current lack thereof... He/she certainly doesn't SOUND confident in his/her abilities based on his/her own personal inner dialogue, rather the opposite. MC goes on at length wondering why they were selected for this security assignment due to lack of training and experience. I'm a former US Marine so I know how to take a combatant out. MC does seem to be intelligent enough for the detective aspects of the mission, which appears to be the larger part of the mission thus far. Time will tell. Hopefully all of the police training and experience will come in handy. :)

I do not say any of this to be antagonistic in any way... Just a little food for thought... I still like my tranquilizer dart idea best for thwarting potential violence in a non-violent way. But, that is not an option so I hope MC is able to wrangle up some confidence for martial prowess should the need arise.

Thank you sincerely for all of your wonderful renders in this game. You have truly outdone yourself with your masterpiece level work on this title. I am truly enjoying this immensely and intensely! You and Tlaero make such a brilliant team!
Bravo!:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Update... Thanks to our dear friend Avaron1974 for setting me straight on MC's qualifications from prior service in law enforcement. So, please take that into account when reading the thoughts from my addled memory above. Thanks to Ava, I now remember why Mortze is boldly stating MC's qualifications. All I was remembering at that moment were the internal thoughts of doubt and wondering "Why me? Why am I here?" Humble apologies... We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum content. Please stand by... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Adequate training?" The MC was a glorified night watchman at a warehouse before this assignment. I agree with your assessment that a firearm is more of a danger to the internal components of this station as well as crew moral but would you REALLY want to go taking pot shots at the hull of this undersea space station, miles below the surface, under immense pressure, to prove your theory??? Not me! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: One single crack is all it would take for the extreme external pressure to crush the entire project! So, we certainly agree that firearms are not an acceptable idea aboard this vessel... However, I would need further proof from within the story of MC's unarmed combat prowess or apparent current lack thereof... He/she certainly doesn't SOUND confident in his/her abilities based on his/her own personal inner dialogue, rather the opposite. MC goes on at length wondering why they were selected for this security assignment due to lack of training and experience. I'm a former US Marine so I know how to take a combatant out. This MC sounds more like one who might struggle to escape from a wet paper sack! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: However, MC does seem to be intelligent enough for the detective aspects of the mission, which appears to be the larger part of the mission thus far. Time will tell.

I do not say any of this to be antagonistic in any way... Just a little food for thought... I still like my tranquilizer dart idea best for thwarting potential violence in a non-violent way. But, that is not an option so I hope MC is able to wrangle up some confidence for martial prowess should the need arise.

Thank you sincerely for all of your wonderful renders in this game. You have truly outdone yourself with your masterpiece level work on this title. I am truly enjoying this immensely and intensely! You and Tlaero make such a brilliant team!
Bravo!:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
MC was a copper and got assigned the watchman job for protecting someone that went against orders.

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC was a copper and got assigned the watchman job for protecting someone that went against orders.
Thank you dear friend:love: I must have my head screwed on crooked today! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Apologies to Mortze for my addled memory... I edited my original post and deleted some of my rambling nonsense too. Didn't seem like nonsense at the time but that is one serious disadvantage of early onset of dementia.
I suffer from CRS too... (Can't Remember Shite!) hahaha:ROFLMAO: I had totally forgotten about MC's prior experience in law enforcement.:oops:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes