david3321

Jul 1, 2018
Hey guys, I'm starting to play this game, does anyone know how to tell if your male protagonist has sex trans character

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys, I'm starting to play this game, does anyone know how to tell if your male protagonist has sex trans character
I'm not sure I understand well. If you want to know whether the male protagonist can have sex with the trans character the answer is no.

Reactions: Tulrek

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Is there anyways to have a harem route in this game? Or nah? Anyways the game is pretty damn awesome.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Folks ask the damnedest questions in these forums, don't they? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Individually set romances... Where's the harem?
Harem title that doesn't feature more than three in the bed at a time... Where's the orgy?
Harem WITH orgy scenes... Where's the romance?
Dev takes time to carefully and painstakingly craft updates that take an hour or longer to play...
Where's the update? Taking way too damn long!
Dev releases like clockwork every two month with updates that can be played in under an hour...
This update is too damned short! Where's the rest of it? Why the cliff hanger?
OR...
Why does this title have this (or that) tag? Where's the futa? And, the worst... Where's the ntr? (nowhere!)
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Have to laugh or I'll cry. I really feel for these devs. Take our dynamic duo of Tlaero and Mortze for example... Together they have more completed titles than any other two, three or even four devs I can think to name off the top of my head combined. They carefully craft each story with love and passion. The fabulous artistic renders and story work together to rouse our sense of adventure, intrigue our minds with baffling mystery and inflame our sensual passions to a burning fire yet we still see these left field comments and complaints... I see far too much of this crap all over my favorite title's forums. So, I have to laugh because otherwise I may cry or more likely get pissed and have another heart attack... I don't want to die over troll bait so... I laugh... :ROFLMAO:

Hope you are having a wonderful day, dear friend.:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Folks ask the damnedest questions in these forums, don't they? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Individually set romances... Where's the harem?
Harem title that doesn't feature more than three in the bed at a time... Where's the orgy?
Harem WITH orgy scenes... Where's the romance?
Dev takes time to carefully and painstakingly craft updates that take an hour or longer to play...
Where's the update? Taking way too damn long!
Dev releases like clockwork every two month with updates that can be in under an hour...
This update is too damned short! Where's the rest of it? Why the cliff hanger?
OR...
Why does this title have this (or that) tag? Where's the futa? And, the worst... Where's the ntr? (nowhere!)
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Have to laugh or I'll cry. I really feel for these devs. Take our dynamic duo or Tlaero and Mortze for example... Together they have more completed titles than any other two, three or even four devs I can think to name off the top of my head. They carefully craft each story with love and passion with artistic renders that rouse our sense of adventure, intrigue our minds with baffling mystery and inflame our sensual passions to a burning fire yet we still see these left field comments and complaints... I see far too much of this crap all over my favorite title's forums. So, I have to laugh because otherwise I may cry or more likely get pissed and have another heart attack... I don't want to die over troll bait so... I laugh... :ROFLMAO:

Hope you are having a wonderful day, dear friend.:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Perfect recap of the average (and annoying one) F95 user Phat, I couldn't have written it better!:D(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Perfect recap of the average (and annoying one) F95 user Phat, I couldn't have written it better!:D(y)
Thank you my friend :) Tlaero and Mortze are a real class act so the usual shit should NOT appear in this forum. That was my humorous way of saying thank you to our dear friend Ava for cutting that one short...
"Nope."
Damn straight! Nuff said. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the orientations of everyone and the constant talks about them on the job.
In the real world, this is harassment. At most, women get multiple passes to announce
they are lez or bi - because they do two things among others in that workplace:
1- they state out loud they will go after all females in their group, because lez supremacy.
In most games lez women are bully assholes forcing themselves on sweet clueless straight
less vocal females who will magically find out they swing the way the bully orders.
In this environment, declaring lez is a declaration of war to every other female who just shut up.

2 - they state that they have a innate disdain/hate for all males - gay/bi/straight and will belittle them.
This makes them use it to make everything work related be about their orientation, she is good because she is lez, so fkk the other females who shut upp about it, she is to be prefferred because she
is lez - so to hell with any other female or male who does not want to talk about sex in the worlkplace.

What is funny in this game: the fact there was only one relationship documented, that of the late
security officer and his female friend who left, I would speculate because peer pressure of being the only girl to have a relationship and be proud to have it, while all the others loved just hooking up
and felt pressure because of the declared relationship. Left alone and refusing sexual advances of some of the peers left, he dropped dead.

Looking at the relationships or lack there of in this game, the gay or lez seem to like to just hook up,
they are very likely to cheat as anywhere in their circle there is no boy/girl barred and their morality
is that to oppose all other orientation, including being faithful to a mate and not cheat all the time.

So MC is the odd one out, as this game is geared at pushing players to seek the prefferred mate and keep in that lane, mch in the same lore as the late security officer. Daring to go for a relationship, in the midst of all these pent up - hook up artists, feeling the sting of someone who dared go where the others had not gone before, demonstrated by the tragedy the only one who had recently paid the ultimate price, and the stink of constantly see life and interactions based on sexual orientation, not on how people behave and what they do - a recipe for disastrous consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you my friend :) Tlaero and Mortze are a real class act so the usual shit should NOT appear in this forum. That was my humorous way of saying thank you to our dear friend Ava for cutting that one short...
"Nope."
Damn straight! Nuff said. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
I couldn't agree more with you Phat, this is one of the few thread I read with pleasure ( and where the toxicity is still not relevant, let's hope it will continue this way) every time.
And I envy Ava's ability to cut short let's say some "silly" posts wish I had the same skill. ;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't need to read the code. Every minigame in Toro 7 allows you to skip it after a few tries. There's no penalty for skipping.

Tlaero
That is good to know, my friend. I've managed to complete them all by a second attempt (with one assist) and recorded all of the answers in a text file for future plays to save time but it is good to know that you are looking out for those of us who may struggle with puzzles. Thus far, the puzzles have been straight forward and not overly difficult. Having an out if I reach an impasse is comforting to know.;););););)(y)haha:LOL:

Thanks to you and Mortze for this wonderfully fun game:)

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes