dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm assuming the way to unlock various scenes with LIs is to go out of your way to talk to them exclusively
Kinda, and I don't like that design. Why not being able to speak to everyone and then getting intimate with someone? It doesn't make sense to be limited to ~3 "talk" interactions per day.

Reactions: Gorse

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
So... It's ONE scene and the same thing on all three MC??? I'd be willing to try that. It still makes a tenth playthrough as I am already doing nine... 3 MC times 3 LI each makes nine plays... I'm willing to add one more play to see the added scene unless it is different for each MC... if THAT is the case then that makes TWELVE plays!!! If that's how it is then I will await the "completed" tag next to the title and THEN play again...

Anyway... I certainly appreciate the info, my friends! :) One way or another, I will employ these fine suggestions. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I did the same as you. 9 WT.
Nah a tenth is enough. t is the same scene for the male or female MC whatever she is oriented to. :)
Basically what Tulrek said

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek and PapaPhat

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I will say that it's my intent that there be 10 paths through, not 12. There is something coming in future episodes where which gender you're playing will kind of matter, but I plan to cover the others in the gallery so that you don't have to play 12 times.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I will also say that it's my assumption that most people will play through once. You should be able to get to a meaningful end pursuing just the LI you're most interested in.

I assume that some people will play through 3 times for the 3 LIs for their chosen gender/orientation combination. The gallery shows that there will be content to reward these people.

I'm honored and humbled that some of you are playing through 9 times. There's content for you, but, wow, sincerely thank you.

I do intend for some people to play the 10th path. There will be content for doing so. That content can be enjoyed whether it's your only playthrough or your 10th. (Or anything in between.)

Tlaero

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I did the same as you. 9 WT.
Nah a tenth is enough. t is the same scene for the male or female MC whatever she is oriented to.
Thank you, my friend. You changed your avatar recently, right? Didn't it used to be something like "no step on snek?" That always reminded me of the coiled snake flag flown during the American Revolution that read, "Don't Tread on Me." Anyway... pretty sure that's you. Your helpful manner and sense of humor seem the same. :)
Basically what @Tulrek said
Thank you, my friend. :) Hope you are enjoying the recommendations I send in PM. :)
I will say that it's my intent that there be 10 paths through, not 12. There is something coming in future episodes where which gender you're playing will kind of matter, but I plan to cover the others in the gallery so that you don't have to play 12 times.

Tlaero
Phat emits a HUGE sigh of relief! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will also say that it's my assumption that most people will play through once. You should be able to get to a meaningful end pursuing just the LI you're most interested in.

I assume that some people will play through 3 times for the 3 LIs for their chosen gender/orientation combination. The gallery shows that there will be content to reward these people.

I'm honored and humbled that some of you are playing through 9 times. There's content for you, but, wow, sincerely thank you.

I do intend for some people to play the 10th path. There will be content for doing so. That content can be enjoyed whether it's your only playthrough or your 10th. (Or anything in between.)

Tlaero
Well, my friend, I certainly recognize ultra-high quality renders when I see them. I also know a perfectly spun tale of intrigue, adventure and sexy good times when I read it as well.
The juice is worth the squeeze.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Tlaero
Yeah, I'll play at least 3 paths. And the 10th, is a maybe. The other 6, while I am mildly interested in the story differences, I am not that keen on repeating the game that many times.

I started with Steph, will try Aisha and Mali. Waiting for a lull in content to do it.

Thank you for this very, very good story and these interesting characters.

Peace :)

Reactions: PapaPhat

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

Tlaero
I've done 12 to check if there was a difference between male and female "No-LI". :p
1674285966565.png
1674285990398.png

1674286009197.png

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

Tlaero
TBH, at first I just play once with a lesbian MC, fell for Aisha, but then curiosity took the best of me and played to unlock Mali and even Steph, then decided to play male and go directly for the director, then Oriana and even Steph again. And then "why not?" for the straight female, didn't like any of the suitors and, bam, that scene.

Thank you, my friend. :) Hope you are enjoying the recommendations I send in PM. :)
Yes, thanks, love it.
Shadow over Blackmoore is my fav so far (thinking to get a signature) and some of the others has some nice renders.

• Red Heart

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Can I just say how awesome it is that there are traveling montages between locations? Like, that adds such flavor. Well done, team.

This has been your random public service announcement before beginning chapter 4. Thank you.
*Edit after having finished Ch 4* Ok ok, short but intense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
devs have some idea but don't necessarily tell it to players. based on plot hasn't advanced much there's still lots of left unless devs put gas on pedal.
I just wondered because I don't usually play games until they are completed!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You already have many different ends - MC makes it to being in a relationship with this or that character. Beyond that, there are killer orcas outside the submarine and pent up boys and girls
looking for a reason to kill to get a release. Only option is to live it up as much as you can.

• Haha

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Great update as always!

I am amazed at how well behaved these people are considering how horrible their lives have been up to this point.

Are you a genius? Is your life miserable? Then come at work at the Toro7 station! Perks include mediocre pay and uncaring management!

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes