Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
I was enjoying it until the sandbox stuff started then I just instantly lost interest and I had to stop playing. Sandbox mechanics honestly ruin visual novels it breaks all immersion and the flow of the story.
I agree that all opinions are valid but still. This opinion reminds me of the guy that said "I stopped watching Terminator the moment I realized it is about time travel. Time travel breaks any movie because it doesn't fit my scientific mindset." Well, thank you for sharing your very personal opinion and taking the time to write why you didn't like the game. Pretty bold of you but thank you. I'm sorry I didn't think ahead and make a game without sandbox. I should have taken your personal taste into account when making this game. Sure will in the next installments.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
From

Toro 7 Ep6 French version released

Hopefully you saw that we released Toro 7 Ep6 last week. That version didn't have the French translation fully finished. I've just uploaded an update that finishes off the French translation.

No changes to English or Spanish, so if you don't speak French, no need to redownload. But if you've been waiting for the French translation, you can get it now.

PC/Linux version:

Mac version:

Tlaero

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's exactly the asset (y)

To deal with "Android Port" I may have to make a bottle of port with an android on the label, or have an android holding a bottle of port. :unsure:
"Android" being the pre-political correctness term with the "man" portion meaning "mankind" it is still applicable and more commonly used.
Very true. In my youth, the term Gynoid was not very common, so fiction just had female androids. If anything using the term gynoid tends to emphasize the idea that their feminine features are the most important, i.e. a sex doll. I've started seeing it a lot more, usually in such things as "gynoid pinup" illustrations (often associated with album covers).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very true. In my youth, the term Gynoid was not very common, so fiction just had female androids. If anything using the term gynoid tends to emphasize the idea that their feminine features are the most important, i.e. a sex doll. I've started seeing it a lot more, usually in such things as "gynoid pinup" illustrations (often associated with album covers).
I think that may be why I avoid the term. It gets used for "Female Sexdroid" whereas android has just come to mean "artificial person" to quote Bishop from "Aliens":sneaky:

Reactions: Dragon59 and sava75

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Words change meaning over time, and I'm sure there's no real consensus on this. But in my understanding:
1) A robot is a machine that can range from looking nothing like a human (ie a roomba) to looking somewhat like a human, but should fall on the "not a human" side of the uncanny valley.
2) A cyborg is a human that has some machine parts. Officially, someone with a pacemaker is a cyborg, though people tend to think of this more as artificial powered limbs. The Six Million Dollar Man was definitely a cyborg.
3) An android is a robot on the other side of the uncanny valley. Very hard to tell apart from a human. The replicants in Blade Runner were androids.

Unclear where the Terminator falls here. Arguments could be made for cyborg or android. I'll argue android since it was never a human.

Tlaero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
terminators are robots with either plastic skin (T-100) or made from liquid metal (T-1000) which allows them to morph anything they want (more or less).

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How do I find out the numeric code? It makes no sense. I have seen the solution but want to know the logic.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
This game looks great and the setting is really interesting, but I just wish it wasn't a "Choose one love interest and that's all you get" type of games. I get that not every game has to be unrealistic harem nonsense, but with this type of game there's inevitably going to be like 1 scene every other update for the path you choose, or else you have to play through the whole game multiple times. Definite no thanks from me on that.

Not really much point to me saying this. I just wish I enjoyed this game more, because its really well done.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game looks great and the setting is really interesting, but I just wish it wasn't a "Choose one love interest and that's all you get" type of games. I get that not every game has to be unrealistic harem nonsense, but with this type of game there's inevitably going to be like 1 scene every other update for the path you choose, or else you have to play through the whole game multiple times. Definite no thanks from me on that.

Not really much point to me saying this. I just wish I enjoyed this game more, because its really well done.

I'm really sorry not really sorry to hear that you only get 1/9 of the actual game contents by just playing a single playthrough. Perhaps, for the next project, you should fully fund Tora Productions in making exactly the kind of game that you like, just how they way you want it.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I'm really sorry not really sorry to hear that you only get 1/9 of the actual game contents by just playing a single playthrough. Perhaps, for the next project, you should fully fund Tora Productions in making exactly the kind of game that you like, just how they way you want it.
Just sharing some thoughts, no need to be a cunt about it ‍:rolleyes:

Reactions: Balbaar and jaysun

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just sharing some thoughts, no need to be a cunt about it ‍:rolleyes:
Tora Productions are veteran in this adult game space. This game isn't their first rodeo and won't be the last either. It is just non-constructive to give the same feedbacks that others have expressed in the past and been answered with over and over again.

It is the player responsible to learn about the game that they are playing, what the developer is about so that the player expectation aligns with the game experience, and not the other way around, placing the player expectation over the game experience.

This game is already a step ahead of Tora Productions other titles, where usually there is just one MC and one LI. This game has 3 MCs with 9 LIs ( 3 each ). If a player happens to like 4/9 LIs, then just play it 4 times. IMO, making the MC able to romance multiple LIs at the same time actually just dilute the emotion, feeling and relation compared to a focused single LI. I don't even know what is the actual correct terms for it, but that is the defining or differentiating element of Tora Productions work, the interpersonal, intimacy between the MC and the LI.

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Tora Productions are veteran in this adult game space. This game isn't their first rodeo and won't be the last either. It is just non-constructive to give the same feedbacks that others have expressed in the past and been answered with over and over again.

It is the player responsible to learn about the game that they are playing, what the developer is about so that the player expectation aligns with the game experience, and not the other way around, placing the player expectation over the game experience.

This game is already a step ahead of Tora Productions other titles, where usually there is just one MC and one LI. This game has 3 MCs with 9 LIs ( 3 each ). If a player happens to like 4/9 LIs, then just play it 4 times. IMO, making the MC able to romance multiple LIs at the same time actually just dilute the emotion, feeling and relation compared to a focused single LI. I don't even know what is the actual correct terms for it, but that is the defining or differentiating element of Tora Productions work, the interpersonal, intimacy between the MC and the LI.
true.gif

The couple you build with all the possible LI's is organic, deep and true. LOVE IT. Love exploring each and everyone of them.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Are you asking about the safe?

First hint: In a dream, Adam said, "You are the key to all my secrets"
Second hint: A = 01, B = 02, C = 03 ...
Third hint: The name of the person who is the key to all of his secrets is "Reina"

Tlaero
Wow, thank you, now it makes sense!

Reactions: Tlaero

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Are you asking about the safe?

First hint: In a dream, Adam said, "You are the key to all my secrets"
Second hint: A = 01, B = 02, C = 03 ...
Third hint: The name of the person who is the key to all of his secrets is "Reina"

Tlaero
Btw. why is Aisha only the LI for the non-straight woman? She is such an interesting, eye pleasing character, it is a shame that she is not a shared LI like Stephanie. Just my thoughts, I know that it is just wishful thinking to have her on the male path as well. :)

Reactions: Tulrek

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Words change meaning over time, and I'm sure there's no real consensus on this. But in my understanding:
1) A robot is a machine that can range from looking nothing like a human (ie a roomba) to looking somewhat like a human, but should fall on the "not a human" side of the uncanny valley.
2) A cyborg is a human that has some machine parts. Officially, someone with a pacemaker is a cyborg, though people tend to think of this more as artificial powered limbs. The Six Million Dollar Man was definitely a cyborg..
That was actually the name of the novel the series was inspired by. It was written by Martin Caiden
3) An android is a robot on the other side of the uncanny valley. Very hard to tell apart from a human. The replicants in Blade Runner were androids.
The dividing line between robot and android could be very blurry. For instance, if it is obviously artificial (no one fooled) but it has an expressive face that makes use of facial expression to help communicate with humans, it might still be considered an android. I would also consider the level of programing/AI. A robot would probably fail, but a good android would pass the Turing Test.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes