VN Ren'Py Abandoned Torrid Affairs [v0.01] [NoesisAndNoema]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
title 01.jpg
Overview:
Gage, a previously fostered child, returns home, after he fucks-up in the army. Ironically, he joined the army to get away from his home. Now, it is the only reason he can't leave.

He left to escape the nothingness, which was consuming him. What he returned to, was a shady and secretive, cluster-fuck of unknowns. Among the wake of collapse, are two exchange students. One just finishing high-school, and the other sort-of preparing to enter college. Both are mostly alone in the world, surrounded by others, but without a real place that they want to call home.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 28 March 2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.01
Language: English
Genre:
DEVELOPMENT STATUS:

Installation:

Change-Log:
Downloads:
- - - - -

scenes.jpg test6.jpg Image2.jpg Image1.jpg

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
well if u want to make any other changes please tell me so.... idk about the format but most members even the staff use it so.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm gonna wait for more content before playing but anyone whos read the thread in the mod section should be pretty psyched about this.

Reactions: jason95821

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
any chance you can add the genre's so we can see what content to expect?
I will try to add a list... but it is going to be big, or vague...
YES: Sex, drugs and strong language
YES: Solo, FF, FFF, FFFF, MF, MFF, MFFF, MFFFF, MFM, MFFM, MFFFFM...
YES: Corruption, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Bondage, Master/Slave, Domination, Tabooness

It would be shorter to say what isn't going to be in there...
NO: Scat, rape, watersports/pee, snuff, underage
NO: Incest (handled by mods, already in development)
NO: "Chicks with dicks", or "Guys with tits", or "Hermaphrodites"
NO: Male/Male content (I just don't know how to write that, or have a desire to create it.)

Should I add something like that, as the "Content".

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Actaully, the list of what isn't included is longer and unnecessary. The list of Genre's isn't that much bigger than most games. Also it doesn't have to be so specific. Keep the second line simple, M/F, FF, Goup.

Either way, people will want it included in the OP and/or via tags.

Should I add something like that, as the "Content".
Look at any other game on here, and you'll see the format for genres.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
6heads/characters in the picture....

If 2sleep in the master bed, 1 girl in spare1 and 1 in spare 2.... and 1person in the guest bed.
There is 1person without a bed. ( ' - ')
Yes, and no... That is story-based... You'll see. (Hell, BB only actually has one bedroom in the house. If you ever saw the actual model of the house. xD)

Reactions: xenos87

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed OP. Won't add other tags until they are in game as to not get people at not having said content in game yet.

Edit: This is a vn right?

Reactions: PixelRepublic

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Liking the demo so far, the characters looked good and general art was nice.

I would say that the change in dialogue, monologue and narration backgrounds was a bit distracting and immersion breaking. Some consistency with background, font, and format would be good.

Will the MC's name be changeable in the future?

Nice job and thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing future updates.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Fixed OP. Won't add other tags until they are in game as to not get people at not having said content in game yet.
Edit: This is a vn right?
Yes, this is a visual-novel/game. (Comic books are visual-novels. This is more of a kinetic-novel.) {Semantics}

Reactions: TCMS

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I got confused by that,so it should be:
Yes: Incest (handled by mods, already in development)
because if hes adopted its not real incest=not interested.
As per Patreon rules... I have abandoned the "Incest content".

However, there is a modder that wants to create a MOD for the incest content. The agreement was, that it was not just a change of roles, of my story. (Making them just be related, as is.) So, he is making a whole new story to go with the artwork. Essentially, the reverse of what I was doing to the "Big Brother" game. (I was removing the incest from his game, for a larger audience, and for the potential to stay with Patreon.)

Reactions: jason95821

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I got confused by that,so it should be:
Yes: Incest (handled by mods, already in development)
because if hes adopted its not real incest=not interested.
No. It means there's no incest in his base game that you download from Patreon. But he is making a mod to install once you have downloaded the "Clean" version from Patreon. It's to stop Patreon having a hissy fit.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I would say that the change in dialogue, monologue and narration backgrounds was a bit distracting and immersion breaking. Some consistency with background, font, and format would be good.

Will the MC's name be changeable in the future?
I am still formatting the visual "style" of the game. In a pinch, I just used my old art and code, from the conversion I was making. So, some seems "out of place". It will eventually look like it all belongs together.

Hmm...narration backgrounds changing was a distraction? I will try to neutralize them a bit. They are actually just color-coded to the rooms they own. For easy to remember sub-identification... I can make that less prominent, or try to find one that is more suitable for all of them.

Yes, the characters will be able to have the names changed, once you know who the characters are. I hate it when they just throw a box at you, and ask for a name, before you even know who you are naming.

Name-changes will be done through the "Settings" page. Also, possibly on the "Character status" pages. Where you would expect to see them edited. Again, after you know who it is you are giving a name to. (It will be limited to just the six main characters though.)

Reactions: PixelRepublic
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote