John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
got a new error lol my luck is it the same error a new one?
It's not new it happens to a lot of folks. The problem is you do not have the extras content installed properly.
you need to extract/unzip then place the extras folder with its content inside into the game folder. The same thing with the incest patch place the tt_i_patch folder in the game folder. Don't take the contents out of the folders that is why the Images cant be found.

By the way, soon you will be seeing why I made the incest patch the way I did instead of persistent, it too will soon have pictures in it. All because of a certain company that shall remain nameless and not speak of. ;)

Reactions: Vainglorious

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
example on: IOError: Couldn't find file 'scene1/white.jpg'.

:
unren RPA files - white.jpg is in
"TorridTales-0.3.6-pc\game\Images"
copy/paste it to
"TorridTales-0.3.6-pc\game\Images\scene1"
error fixed

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
TorridTales-0.3.6-pc\game\Images\aniDoubj\bbbj3.png
\TorridTales-0.3.6-pc\game\Images\issymas\issymas0.png
That is incorrect correct path is
TorridTales-0.3.6-pc\game\extras\images\aniDoubj\bbbj3.png
\TorridTales-0.3.6-pc\game\extras\images\issymas\issymas0.png

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
who knows how to "hide" - day1 zero - from voice? i mean how can i highlight the actualy chat from usual interface in voice?
any fast solution?

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version for 0.3.6! (Unpacked PC 166MB/Mac 119MB)

PC (102MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -

Looks like the Mega link doesn't work anymore... Help!

Jacom

Oct 31, 2017
My antivirus detects virus in TT.exe. Never had any virus detection before from any other game here. Downloaded from MEGA.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version for 0.3.6 Fixed! (Unpacked PC 166MB/Mac 119MB)

PC (102MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -
TY for the compressed version

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
sions
My antivirus detects virus in TT.exe. Never had any virus detection before from any other game here. Downloaded from MEGA.
Which ver. compressed or full? because there is no virus in my ver. from mega but I have seen extra files added to the compressed versions in the past.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Why does this game phone home? Maybe a better option would be to make the Google analytics part opt-in?

The fact that the analytics code is included in compiled format only and stuffed into the sound folder of all places is suspicous at best.

Reactions: Chucky
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes