czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Which version compressed or full? I need more info.

since this vers. of the game was not uploaded by the dev (me) I can not say that it is safe or not, I have noticed in the past compressed vers. have given off virus warnings, but their again those are not mine. if you want to make sure you are getting a safe copy then you need to go to my patreon.

and again which vers compressed or full?
Actualy i have no idea if it is compresed version or not , it have 2,3gb unpacked. But when i dl newer version, it was without warning.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I would have loved to try this game but none of the Mac downloads works,... too bad
The only way I have to test mac versions is by a virtual machine running mac os x Mojave. It works for me on the VirtualBox.
can you give me more details as to your error so I can see if I can duplicate issue?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
The only way I have to test mac versions is by a virtual machine running mac os x Mojave. It works for me on the VirtualBox.
can you give me more details as to your error so I can see if I can duplicate issue?
Simply can not open the apps,... won't open,... MacBook Pro, MacOs Mojave

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
click left to open of if you prefer two fingers, then get the message unable to open torrid.apps ,... normal you get a warning as its not apple approve and ask if you still want to open, but it simply won't deploy, I tried mega, mega, copy and the two other ones.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
click left to open of if you prefer two fingers, then get the message unable to open torrid.apps ,... normal you get a warning as its not apple approve and ask if you still want to open, but it simply won't deploy, I tried mega, mega, copy and the two other ones.
OK I downloaded the mac vers mega link from here that someone else posted to this site, and it would not open as on my mac VirtualBox. I think it was due to the uploader repacking the game as a .rar file. try this link it is to the one that works on my VB and let me know if it works for you.
Torrid Tales 0.3.8

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
OK I downloaded the mac vers mega link from here that someone else posted to this site, and it would not open as on my mac VirtualBox. I think it was due to the uploader repacking the game as a .rar file. try this link it is to the one that works on my VB and let me know if it works for you.
Torrid Tales 0.3.8
Yes its fix now, .rar was compress differently, the .zip one works fine thx

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (150MB): - - - -
Mac (140MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
Torrid Tales 0.3.8

Really funny story and nice game ; only i can complain it s short updates :) Hope we can see finish .Thx for game creator and really hope ur patreon become much popular and much more support ur work. Worth it

Reactions: John Walker Black

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Is the extra incompatible with the base game? It's error city. Game completely breaks down at the BDSM Patti scene.
It's because you are not installing the mods correctly please refer to my video on how to install my patches found on my patroen

Really funny story and nice game ; only i can complain it s short updates :) Hope we can see finish .Thx for game creator and really hope ur patreon become much popular and much more support ur work. Worth it
Glad you like the story. And I have no intention of quitting it I have been working on it for over a year now. Yes, the updates are short I know this, the only way this can change is by more support on so I can update my video card and quit my second job to have more time.

Reactions: OkanSeven

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
Really like the models but I don't like how you are basically forced into choices that you really don't want to do.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes