• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks.

For some reason it isn't opening the file after I unpack it on my MAC. It says "This game cannot be opened". Any other MAC user having this issue?> I've run this game (previous versions) before without issue.

Can you make a regular ZIP compressed version instead of .7z? My MAC doesnt seem to like them.
Sadly Macs and rar doesn't mix well, unrar programs usually doesn't restore file options and permissions.. I would recommend download the windows version and use RenPY SDK to build a proper Mac version.

Reactions: Calyps0

pubandall

Sep 30, 2017
Indeed it's permissions problem, just type in Terminal after you decompress the rar "chmod -R 755 TorridTales.app". Replace TorridTales.app with the location of TorridTales on your Mac

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Indeed it's permissions problem, just type in Terminal after you decompress the rar "chmod -R 755 TorridTales.app". Replace TorridTales.app with the location of TorridTales on your Mac
Thanks is there a non rar version like a normal zipfile?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sadly, this "
chmod -R 755
"
Doesnt work to launch the game from TErminal

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Sadly, this "
chmod -R 755
"
Doesnt work to launch the game from TErminal
It's not going to work unless you manage to make the .app executable; so if you need motivation - No fap4u unless you figure it out. :sneaky:

Perhaps you can post a screenshot of what the terminal window looks like after you've done what pubandall said?

Reactions: Calyps0

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Having an issue with the game and adding both the extras and the incest patch the game works fine with just the incest patch but when i add the extras it will not open just opens a notepad error and is unplayable

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Having an issue with the game and adding both the extras and the incest patch the game works fine with just the incest patch but when i add the extras it will not open just opens a notepad error and is unplayable
Can you post the error report? when having a problem and trying to get help you need to supply as much information as possible.

Also if you downloaded the 0.3.8 game update from here the extras and incest patch where already included, it would have helped if the op was updated to reflect this.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Doe's it look like this in the game folder? View attachment 225001
It does now, i was so frustrated that I deleted everything and did not have backups so re-downloaded a copy to look at and yes it now looks like that screenshot but I am confused do I need to keep the tt_i_patch in the folder or drag contents to the game folder but leave Extras in folder?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Can you post the error report? when having a problem and trying to get help you need to supply as much information as possible.

Also if you downloaded the 0.3.8 game update from here the extras and incest patch where already included, it would have helped if the op was updated to reflect this.
Yea I read some of the posts while waiting for a response and saw that it seemed to state that it was pre-installed. I am used to having to do it I suppose

Reactions: John Walker Black

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
It does now, i was so frustrated that I deleted everything and did not have backups so re-downloaded a copy to look at and yes it now looks like that screenshot but I am confused do I need to keep the tt_i_patch in the folder or drag contents to the game folder but leave Extras in folder?
I kept the bottom compressed tt_i_patch just to make it easier to transfer to next update

Reactions: John Walker Black

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Just want to congratulate the developer of this game, It's more than wonderfull, I'm so sorry everyday to not have enough money to become a patreon or just to help him to continue to do this amazing Work! thank you very much, this game also helped me a lot in my private life! And is not enough to say God bless you!

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
something happen when i path by the high moral ? I´ve already seen the high corrupt path but i don´t know to see the high moral path due the errors in the game.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Mac version not working at all
Which version compressed or full? I need more info.

is this safe ? when clicked on exe my avg poped up antirus warning (id.generic).
since this vers. of the game was not uploaded by the dev (me) I can not say that it is safe or not, I have noticed in the past compressed vers. have given off virus warnings, but their again those are not mine. if you want to make sure you are getting a safe copy then you need to go to my patreon.

and again which vers compressed or full?

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes