Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Torrid Tales [v0.5.8] [JWBNovels] PC Compressed

Original Size: 952 MB
Compressed: 252 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018

Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

OP has been updated

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Ozel

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017

Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

PC:

thx

Reactions: Ozel

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

First I want to wish you all a Happy New Year on this new years eve day. And Thank You for your wonderful support over the last two years during the creation of Torrid Tales game.
And to let you know that on this final day of 2019 the that Torrid Tales 0.6.0 update has been finished and released at my Subscribe Star Page
And I believe since you guys have already paid this month of Dec you are entitled to that release. links have been sent to your emails.
However this will be the last bit of news about Torrid Tales here on Patreon if you still wish to follow that game you will have to do it from the above posted link. You will not have join to see the public post there.
My Hopes and New Years wish is that you will find My new Game MPS as exiting and as enjoyable to play as you did Torrid Tales.
My New Years resolution Is to divide my time equally between these to games to create decent monthly updates for both.

Reactions: patrickB

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Change Log Torrid Tales 0.6.0

134 new renders
The completion of the Lacy tells Dan about Issy behind the shed side story choice that was started in TT 0.5.6
Dev Note: if playing the moral route and score is above 9, you will not see any of the Issy and Dan scenes, so the moral ending coming up will make more sense when playing that path.
A secret about Issy's youth with Simone and Katrina is starting to come to light during Santin's investigation.
Two in-game animations were all I was able to complete in this short month

Reactions: patrickB

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I dropped this, due to saves not working.
The writing and renders are so amateurish that only the trash factor made it a bit fun playing this, but it's no way worth to play through it yet another time.

And I went and moved the older saves to the new save directory, but the first one I got to work was 4-5 updates back and still too much of a bother.

Good luck with your game.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I dropped this, due to saves not working.
If you would have read the change log you would have seen that the game was completely rebuilt in 0.5.8 so that future saves from 0.5.8 and onwards would work. And it said that all old saves prior to that release would defiantly not work.

As far as the rest of your comment about the writing and renders well we all have our own taste to as what we like and dislike.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Downloaded the latest version of this and sure enough, my last two saves didn't work. Luckily the third one back did, which got me close enough to where I left off to continue. I must say, to ALL Devs, more and more of you are going the "old saves won't work" route when rebuilding your games. From now on, if I can't get a save to work that is close enough to where I left off, I will not continue. It does NOT matter how much I like a particular game. To invest that much time, just to have to start over is not worth it to me.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Downloaded the latest version of this and sure enough, my last two saves didn't work. Luckily the third one back did, which got me close enough to where I left off to continue. I must say, to ALL Devs, more and more of you are going the "old saves won't work" route when rebuilding your games. From now on, if I can't get a save to work that is close enough to where I left off, I will not continue. It does NOT matter how much I like a particular game. To invest that much time, just to have to start over is not worth it to me.
If you would have read the change log you would have seen that the game was completely rebuilt in 0.5.8 so that future saves from 0.5.8 and onwards would work. And it said that all old saves prior to that release would defiantly not work.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
If you read what I said, you would already know that I was aware of that. I tried anyway and was able to continue (without use of the patch however). All I am saying is that Devs shouldn't be surprised if they totally rebuild a game in such a manner that saves don't work and NO ONE WANTS TO START FROM THE BEGINNING! Get it now?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
If you read what I said, you would already know that I was aware of that. I tried anyway and was able to continue (without use of the patch however). All I am saying is that Devs shouldn't be surprised if they totally rebuild a game in such a manner that saves don't work and NO ONE WANTS TO START FROM THE BEGINNING! Get it now?
That's part of the risk of playing an incomplete game. Until the game reaches "Complete" status, anything can change, including how saves work.

Reactions: John Walker Black

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I read what you wrote. But apparently, you think that building games is easy, and should never have any issues. And if people are so intolerable of Dev's reprogramming there games so as to fix Issues like (old saves not working witch, by the way, was caused by RenPy engine coding error) then maybe those people should only play completed games. So they won't have old save issues.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes