Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
That's part of the risk of playing an incomplete game. Until the game reaches "Complete" status, anything can change, including how saves work.
Absolutely correct. Anything can change. Including the fact that I don't have to finish the game. Come on guys, don't be so self righteous. We riff raff are allowed to have opinions too, even if they don't agree with yours.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
So new update will have repeatable events? Would saves from 0.5.8 work with new version?
No there will be no repeatable events. RWaites Jnr is posting information about my MPS (Max's Photography Studio) game from my patreon page. Probably because there is no MPS thread here yet, that's what may be causing your confusion.

Saves made in 0.5.8 should now work in all future updates like 0.6.0 and so on. any saves made prior to 0.5.8 will mostly not work. And I say mostly because it depends on specifically on where the save was created exactly and how close that save was created to a label (or class function)in the script.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
No there will be no repeatable events. RWaites Jnr is posting information about my MPS (Max's Photography Studio) game from my patreon page. Probably because there is no MPS thread here yet, that's what may be causing your confusion.

Saves made in 0.5.8 should now work in all future updates like 0.6.0 and so on. any saves made prior to 0.5.8 will mostly not work. And I say mostly because it depends on specifically on where the save was created exactly and how close that save was created to a label (or class function)in the script.
Would like to see that thread, if it's something like this game, it gonna be good, minus the supernatural story, that's the only thing i kinda dislike, event though it's not so prominent in the game right now, but you needed something to drive the plot, so i understand, as long as i don't see aliens fucking, it's not a big deal :eek:...

Reactions: Zongor

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Would like to see that thread, if it's something like this game, it gonna be good, minus the supernatural story, that's the only thing i kinda dislike, event though it's not so prominent in the game right now, but you needed something to drive the plot, so i understand, as long as i don't see aliens fucking, it's not a big deal :eek:...
MPS is more of a true game than a visual novel like Torrid Tales is. It's still a couple of months away from being ready for a thread here at F95. But you can read about it if you like, there is a lot of information posted free to the public you don't have to become a patreon to learn more about MPS.

It's funny that you mentioned you didn't want to see the aliens fucking, Opps your probably not going to like TT 0.6.2, because that is exactly what happens, but don't let it turn you off the game it's done in more of a humorous way than trying to be erotic.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Yes, definitely sounds interesting. If you can nail it John Walker Black, and cover as many fetishes as possible, it will be epic! Can't wait!

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Torrid Tales [v0.6.0] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.10 GB

Download Win (209MB): - - -
Download Mac (203MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
That 3rd pic just might be the best preview I have ever seen ahahahahhahah
Deffo gonna try this game

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
this haves mind control right? if not, it needs it, like , not only corruption, like, literally the alien making females fall in trance. and becoming obedient to them!

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes