John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hello John Walker Black i see that u cancel the patreon pace i am happy about that so did you make game totaly incest without patch or will you (not step incest)
I have not completely removed the need for the patch. What I mean by that is since the game is no longer on patreon, I no longer bother adding the [stp] code in the script that makes an unpatched ver. say, stepbrother or stepsister or step whoever.

But the earlier parts of the script still contain [stp] in it for now until I find the time to remove it all. Only then will there be no need in entering the word ("taboo" when asked how old you are) to be able to see the word step disappear.

And to also clarify for those who haven't keep up with the game changelogs. since the release of torrid tales 0.5.8 the tt_i_patch.rpy is no longer used at all.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Back in December of 2019, when Torrid Tales was interrupted due to conflict of differences of rule interpretations. (Which I will not go into detail about.) And was forced to move the game to another much more expensive subscription site. Then hurriedly having to start a second game that I was not really prepared yet to start. It was then I realized I needed a way to prevent any such problems from happening again. So for the last two months, I 've been creating my privately owned and operated subscription website. Along with working on both games that are now under development at this time. (I work on the games 7 days a week in my off-hours from a full-time job as a network engineer. In which I soon hope to quit and build games and comics full time.)
Will I be quitting Patreon? No, I will stay at Patreon unless they kick me off for some unforeseeable reason.

Will I be quitting ? Yes, Eventually, their fees are ridiculous, and they seem to have one for everything. what are the benefits of having your own webpage?
  1. Unless I do something stupid that breaks local laws, I can't be shut down.
  2. It gives me more time to work on projects by not having to bounce from one website to another, posting about progress or goals or the latest renders. That robs me of a lot of my time that I could be used to build games.
  3. The website tailored more to my type of user's needs than a blanketed blog layout.
Here are some examples.
They have regularly updated specific game info sliders that a user can quickly check the progress of the next update for a particular game without having to wait for a dev report.

Back in December of 2019, when Torrid Tales was interrupted due to conflict of differences of rule interpretations. (Which I will not go into detail about.) And was forced to move the game to another much more expensive subscription site. Then hurriedly having to start a second game that I was not really prepared yet to start. It was then I realized I needed a way to prevent any such problems from happening again. So for the last two months, I 've been creating my privately owned and operated subscription website. Along with working on both games that are now under development at this time. (I work on the games 7 days a week in my off-hours from a full-time job as a network engineer. In which I soon hope to quit and build games and comics full time.)
Will I be quitting Patreon? No, I will stay at Patreon unless they kick me off for some unforeseeable reason.
Will I be quitting ? Yes, Eventually, their fees are ridiculous, and they seem to have one for everything.
What are the benefits of having your own webpage?
  1. Unless I do something stupid that breaks local laws, I can't be shut down.
  2. It gives me more time to work on projects by not having to bounce from one website to another, posting about progress or goals or the latest renders. That robs me of a lot of my time that I could be used to build games.
  3. The website tailored more to my type of user's needs than a blanketed blog layout.
Here are some examples.
They have regularly updated specific game info sliders that a user can quickly check the progress of the next update for a particular game without having to wait for a dev report.

A count down Timer to see when a game update is estimated for release.

And be able to see check the status of all my current and planned projects.

These are just some of the benefits. See it for yourself at

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
NTR avoidable by any chance??
Yes, it is very much avoidable, don't play it.

To make cuckold avoidable in this story defeats the whole main premise between James and Isabella. You see in their part of the story is about a man that opens his wife up to his fantasy's, then later decides that in seeing it, in reality, wasn't what he wanted after all. But ah-ho to late the wife now has a taste for it and doesn't want to give it up. So to make Ntr Avoidable would make 70% of this story total disappear.

You don't like cuckold (NTR) that's cool I understand. Sometimes I will read a cuck story that the writer does such a good job at that I find myself all twisted up in the guts with a feeling of jealousy. I personally try not to push a reader that far, but then again I guess it all depends on a reader's threshold.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, it is very much avoidable, don't play it.

To make cuckold avoidable in this story defeats the whole main premise between James and Isabella. You see in their part of the story is about a man that opens his wife up to his fantasy's, then later decides that in seeing it, in reality, wasn't what he wanted after all. But ah-ho to late the wife now has a taste for it and doesn't want to give it up. So to make Ntr Avoidable would make 70% of this story total disappear.

You don't like cuckold (NTR) that's cool I understand. Sometimes I will read a cuck story that the writer does such a good job at that I find myself all twisted up in the guts with a feeling of jealousy. I personally try not to push a reader that far, but then again I guess it all depends on a reader's threshold.
Thank you for your honest and frank feed back about the VN. Some VN's with the NTR tag only have a small amount of cuckold scenes or separated into two different path with or without. Clearly this VN isn't and i'm happy that you replied giving fair warning. I am not here to shame or belittle anyone's kink in NTR/CUCKOLD as I believe there should always be something out there for everyone and VN's wouldn't be as popular as they are today if not. Anyway I would like to wish the dev the best of success in this VN and any future VN's they create.

Last edited:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Is there any mom-son content?
There are some, not a lot. Dan's main role is with the two sisters and making a discovery (That I can't reveal yet) in the later updates.
In Torrid Tales book II that is still in the conception stage, I considered him as one of the abductees along with Isabella, Nanetta and Vicky but that story is not going to have NTR in it so decided against him or any of the other males from the first story.

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
Even is this would the worst game ever I just have to give the author credit for having a guy named "Rob Sirling" in this kind of setting ;) ...

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Torrid Tales [v0.6.4] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.32 GB

Download Win,Linux (222MB): - - -
Download Mac (207MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes