curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Good game, and the evolution in Day 3 were amazing. So bad, No gallery mode? There is a must have in case of multi path to see all the potential of the game (and know also the scenes missed). Please add this for next evolution or permahps scrappy want made a mod? thx

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Good game, and the evolution in Day 3 were amazing. So bad, No gallery mode? There is a must have in case of multi path to see all the potential of the game (and know also the scenes missed). Please add this for next evolution or permahps @scrappy want made a mod? thx
Plz don't shave her pussy at the end... :(
I have plans to add a gallery, just haven't had the time. But may I suggest Save when asked to make a choice then you can play both paths. the two main choices for multi-paths are 1. When lacy catches Issy behind the shed giving head 2. Issy has to choose the subway or take a taxi. (The taxi is my favorite). the other's are for points the will affect the final ending.

Sorry to report that in 0.6.6 which I just released to my subscribers her pussy is as smooth as a baby's butt.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
btw what is 2 routes in game?
1 is maximize slut?
2?
Actually it should be 1. 2. and 3. for your question.
At the end of chapter five, the aliens remove the mind control and ramped up sex drives from most of the characters so that when chapter six starts is where the three splits or endings begin, and the points you have collected throughout the game start to take effect. in other words, did you train the main female protagonist to be a slut or good girl or was it something in between?
1. greater than -20 points: She remains a slut because she chooses too.
2. between -20 and +20 point: She will perform slutty actions only under duress.
3. greater than +20 points: she will refuse to do most of the nasty things for certain people even under threat of blackmail. There was an example of this in a previous update where Dan and Issy went to the dogging park. And this route is also where T.T. book 2 will start from.

When chapter six starts you will see a lot of people start complaining about short updates. But this will be because they are not playing all three endings.(Most people only play the most corrupt route in these games.) And I don't care let'em I look at what the game will be from a standpoint of completed not from update to update, I am not a full-time game developer yet I hope to be if I can get enough support.

Last edited:

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Fuck... :cry::cry::cry:... that's disappointing to hear - this was one of the few games where the females still have fuzz instead of looking like a 12 year old!

I'm gonna go off & cry into my beer now...
LOL. Yea it is true most games do not add the hair, but please don't be too hard on them about it. Let me explain why most dev's opt for no crotch hair. RENDER TIMES. Believe it or not even hair as small as pubic hair has a tremendous amount of polygons and easily can up the time it takes to make a render between 30 minutes to an hour longer, and if you multiply that by 150 to 200 renders a dev is trying to get completed in a month that's a whole lot of time.

But not me I just don't like hair stuck in my teeth. ;)

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Thank you, IMHO this info should be in opening post
Maybe but the info is included in the game's "about page" and also I did error about the points in my previous post it should have read -20 or + 20 where I said -10 and +10 Ill edit the post to reflect that so it doesn't confuse anyone.

Reactions: zielony2

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
This game fails as a game of choices, since you don't really have the freedom to make your own choices. As a character, I have to be free to decide if she is going to be a complete slut or not, but the game doesn't give me that choice. Several key points are mandatory, like sucking the guy in the cinema, flirting with the old man at the bar, sucking her husband in front of the taxi driver, being punished by her husband in the middle of the street, sucking the guys forced by the damn Vicky and several other situations. In addition, I made the choices based on good morals, getting 20 points I think, and even then most of the scenes remained the same with my character doing all possible naughtiness, with no option to do it or not. Given that the choices were in this sense, it was obvious that she should not do everything she did, there is no logic. The only plausible explanation for me is that she was dominated by the aliens and did everything forced, and in the end we have the option to regret it, otherwise this game is enough for me.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes