playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Torrid Tales [v0.6.8] [JWBNovels] - Original Size: 1.67 GB

Download Win,Linux (267MB): - - -
Download Mac (251MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Did the wife, who's her name, izzy or something have sex with another men other than her husband yet? I missed a couple updates since it took to long to get there.

Reactions: articuno0123

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Was really enjoying the game until the forced NTR and cucking in this update. ( well it's coming in the next update, but the wife agreed to it in this update.) Oh well, glad I only d/led the compressed version and didn't waste too much space on the hard drive. Time to delete. What a pity, the game was actually good up until that.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Not yet. Slow progress gradually becomes developers favorite for obvious reasons.
She has blown a slew of guys, and had sex with a woman, but hasn't had sex with other guys yet. but next update she's gonna be gangbanged and videod by a bunch of african guys, cucking her husband. Which is why I just deleted the game. Up till that it was pretty good though.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
She has blown a slew of guys, and had sex with a woman, but hasn't had sex with other guys yet. but next update she's gonna be gangbanged and videod by a bunch of african guys, cucking her husband. Which is why I just deleted the game. Up till that it was pretty good though.
It was clarified that they will not be real African guys. In any case do not be sure about the gang bang. Personally I think they wont be any orgy. Too early

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Effinpist, post: 3703764, membro: 606374"]
Estava realmente gostando do jogo até o NTR forçado e se masturbando nessa atualização. (bem, está chegando na próxima atualização, mas a esposa concordou com ela nesta atualização.) Ah, bom, feliz por eu só ter liderado a versão compactada e não desperdiçar muito espaço no disco rígido. Hora de excluir. Que pena, o jogo foi realmente bom até isso.
[/CITAR]
thanks for the advice!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Moral route = no gangbang
I love this game and will continue to do so and support it...till I don't due to lack of interest etc. But with the devs dedication and exhibition so far, I don't see that happening for me anytime soon. Bravo John Walker Black Truly a great game here. I do not know if you recall one of our early (early) DM strains or not, but now would be the time to break out the knit blue top all shrunk in the dryer or torn by the cat. Just sayin' :)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
@Galuioses66 @Calyps0

Thanks for your encouragement.:)(y)
You will ALWAYS have my support...but remember us MAC users please. I always appreciate having the updated MAC versions of the game because I will give honest feedback. Both constructive & complimentary and I know you want both from true fans! Cannot wait for the next update (MAC PLS) and am looking forward to continuing the adventures.

• Red Heart
Reactions: articuno0123

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Torrid Tales [v0.7.0] JWBNovels

Original Size: 1.81 GB

Compressed Size: 259 MB

Win/Linux:

Thanks to Unplasenaris - WorkUpload

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey xןʞ here's a Compressed Version.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes