Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2023-09-27] [とさか養鶏場]

Roquerz

Nov 25, 2018
Im kinda confused. Which is more complete, the torrent or the individual links? I noticed some items in the torrent are not available as individual link but the individual links have the latest ones. Do we have a complete list of Tosaka Chicken's work so I can at least check which one I don't have?

Secondary question: Does he have kemono link? I cannot seem to find it if he has.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Im kinda confused. Which is more complete, the torrent or the individual links? I noticed some items in the torrent are not available as individual link but the individual links have the latest ones. Do we have a complete list of Tosaka Chicken's work so I can at least check which one I don't have?

Secondary question: Does he have kemono link? I cannot seem to find it if he has.
First, the torrent has everything except for the most recents. Don't expect an update on the former. Second, he has one but the last updated was like 9 months ago (which means it wasn't updated for a long time)

Reactions: Roquerz

ChingCheng567

Dec 23, 2021

Heres the kemono, its been inactive fot awhile but still has a ton of previous posts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Japanenjoyer

ssidae

Sep 12, 2022
Hello, I’ve been looking for the full versions of and for a long time, maybe some of you have it? I will be very grateful!

Icluu

Sep 22, 2021
I got a question . Are they gonna update the torrent when there are a a lot of recent videos or are they gonna post it individually for the rest of the time?