1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
In real life? Start by going to a family reunion and trying a cousin or two. Or visit any family members that live in Arkansas or Alabama.
That stereotype isn't as prevalent as some of you would like, at least not for Arkansas. Likewise, for some Arkansans, that method isn't as successful as some of us would like (not me in particular, I just happen to enjoy the fetish).

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
As a patron, I can confirm, that the second antagonist is a woman.
I'm a little bit shocked, that the I-Patch is for 15 Dollar Patreons.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
Someone please make a grammar patch for this. Was this written by a fisherman from Norilsk? Also, censoring language in an adult VN?

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I don't know what's going on should that be an update? Or have I missed something? you meet the one in the new house speaks briefly with a couple goes to school and that was it? and walkthrough? So that's not what I would call it now, it only says what you did...
and that for 775mb? and 2gb for the uncompressed version? so you can completely save yourself a total waste of time after 2 years and enough bandwidth you can try it again and hope that it has something....

really disappointing the game I was looking forward to it and hoped that it would be something sensible but no, huge memory size for almost zero content

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Just here for the thumbnail :)
Story sounds okay and well thought out but not my taste - aswell as the preview pics where the girls can’t even compare in the slightest to the maid (which I hoped to play as) in the thumbnail

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

love /lust // hate/corruption // trust/suspicious // mc stats //maid variables

Download (2).png Download.png Download (3).png Download (1).png Download (4).png

choices detection/outcome

Download (5).png Download (6).png

walkthrough password : Himiko

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: dombledorr and 0x52

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Kjotaka
Version of the game:Total Corruption [v0.001]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2GB

Compressed Size:775MB

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this be updated soon?

sahilkun

Nov 1, 2017
Window version 0.02 -
Mac Os Version 0.02 -
Linux V 0.02 -

Reactions: Repuci

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

this game ... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

nice renders/animations ,
cute girls ,
stupid as bread (and this is still a offence to the bread ) (written) mc :confused:

that englisch ..
im not a native english speaker too ,but this ...
(im sure if the dev just ask , there are people who will proofread this mess)

the mc has 2 thoughts -- "how to fuck this girl" ; "where to get money to fuck this girl" :sick:
thats its ....

one of these games where you can without a second thought skip untill a lewd scene pops
a "walkthrough" hidden behind a password - wich can barely called a walkthrough :poop:

the mc gets to his new home - instead of put that bitch Sarah in place he act like a little puppy
(a shame theres no option to kick her out according to the will) , and 5 minutes later trying to
corrupt the maid already ...
at the school - this gold-digger slut ... drooling all over her while she tries to open his wallet .. just dumb
the office - bimbo secretary , 2 hot chicken (yes i mean it) blabbering nonsense
the pool scene - the end for me with this game

Reactions: ActiveShooter

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
What a genuinely shitty and boring game, terrible writing, open world is a pain in the arse, the premise is nice but holy shit is the execution bad.
English isn't understandable, it seems like it's been machine translated.
Also, yaay, go talk to the maid, game crashes and now wont launch. Jfc this is a joke.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes