1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Get used to the skin of MC and his journey. You had not easy life. Father left you when you was just a kid. Mom started to drink after divorce . Older sister tried all she could to handle situation with her cheerful attitude but it is not enough. Younger sister is just spoiled brat. And You are somewhere in the middle. Lost. Broke. Angry at everyone. With no possible way to change it.

Until recently. Father died and you are the only legal heir for all of his fortune. But there is so many people who want it too and they are really serious. So game begins and it is your only chance.

Will you be able to play really dirty? Because once you start there is no turning back. And where is the line? Will you be able hold your inner demons and take care of everyone ? Or it is time to show them who you really are and let them feel your pain?

Just remember.... every decision has consequences and be careful not to fall victim to corruption yourself.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-23
Release Date: 2022-09-21
Developer: kjotaka -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Password:

Walktrough Password "Request"

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux (v0.17): - - -
Mac (v0.17): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Android*

Patches:

Janus_Apex thanks for the link
*These unofficial verisons are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

9_1_008b.png 0__2_.png 9_15_005w.png 9_3_006i.png 9_8_002a.png 9_15_005i.png 9_5_0007e.png 9_6_008l.png phoneImage3.png
9_3_006k.png 9_10_004b.png 0__4_.png 9_1_009h.png 9_16_003k.png 0__3_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Idk man, if the English is barely readable in the overview, what can we expect in the game.
This is the first release, so I will give it a few updates to pile up some content and hopefully get a proofreader.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
obvious engrish but not super bad. i quit the game once it went into free roam though. and i didnt see a hint system but i also didnt look anywhere aside from the corner of the screen for it.

Plot reminds me of "Reunion" but unlike that game this one is free roam/point and click. so yeah ima pass on it.

but good luck to you dev.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
just saw this dude's patreon page. not sure if he's on here but he has the incest patch on his patreon....someone should tell him to only upload it here as im pretty sure patreon will give him shit for uploading a patch on their site.

Peter Thompson

Feb 18, 2018
From the pictures and the overview text it sounds like incest and blackmail tags are missing.

Though pictures looking nice and I will give it a try.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Sounds like it has 3 routes.
1) Corrupt your own route.
2) Be manipulated without knowing it, thus be corrupted - -(if screenshot 2 has anything to do with that).
3) Keep your nose clean and your dick out of everyone :D lol

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
[Compressed version removed by RIC0H]

Update: The game triggers a virus warning

VirusTotal scan of the original version [with rpa file removed]: (7 Detections)

VirusTotal scan of the compressed version: (1 Detection)

1 detection for the compressed version I could put down to a false positive, however 7 on the original I cannot.

-edit-
Updated version: https://f95zone.to/threads/total-corruption-intro-kjotaka.81363/post-5696879

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes