1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Total Corruption [v0.21] [Kjotaka] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (3.35 GB) / Compressed Size (1.00 GB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (990 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
All I have left in the Hints window is a sidequest to play Witchcraft with Jinny on friday evening. Where does that happen? If I talk to her in her room on friday evening it just triggers the normal BJ scene and then she disappears and isn't in her room ever after that.

Reactions: John_Whick

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Ditto on the Jinny problem, played an extra week to try to get another scene Friday evening with her as indicated by hints.
Looked at the Patreon site (free view) & all I could determine is this update is focused on Jinny & the developer is basically pausing the game to take care of other matters. I hope ONE scene is not all for this update, but it is looking like that.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Please an anyone share the save file after the first meeting with Himiko. Don't know why, but while BJ after MC cathes Himiko's head and my game is crashing

Reactions: nohoney

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
Ditto on the Jinny problem, played an extra week to try to get another scene Friday evening with her as indicated by hints.
Looked at the Patreon site (free view) & all I could determine is this update is focused on Jinny & the developer is basically pausing the game to take care of other matters. I hope ONE scene is not all for this update, but it is looking like that.
Not Friday evening but Friday night in her room on the laptop

Reactions: yeetusdeletus2021

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Funny enough, I was just remembering a character from this game the other day and trying to remember which game it was from. Good timing on an update to refresh my memory.

Edit: Dang, I was hoping for some more Nicol.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*Bugreport*

after 1st date with Mom near the villahouse between the cars there is the place where may point and click and... went to the gym. after this worldmap goes buggy
also at start game crashes (ignorable)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
What do I do after going to the office first time?I click on everything and nothing happens it won't let me sleep and the hint says "take a shower at night" and it won't let me.

Last edited:

timitus

Jan 19, 2018
Sup folks, having an issue. The game wont start up for me. Downloaded .21 and it ran then it stopped opening. Any ideas?

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
There is to much grind and waste of time in this mess oops game to enjoy the story or renders. By the time you can progress you will have lost half the story and all interest. No wonder only 30 pages of comments in over a year that should tell you something about this thing what ever it is.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017

Friday night, laptop in your room

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes