1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Amadortm

Aug 5, 2021
Hola, Yo ayer buscando alguna guia del juego en pdf lo vi y descargue de una conocida pagina de juegos, Total Corruption v0.21

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
just started this, dunno if the dev looks in here or not but gods damn someone please send him an english native speaker to help with this engrish

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
got a couple of questions..

1. What new scenes can we expect in this new update? saw the changelog and it's vague just saying the number of animations and stuff like that.
2. Is the incest patch in the op forward progressive?
3. I'm seeing 3 passwords for the walkthrough..
there's one in the post above me..
and the other two in the OP
so which among the 3 is it? sorry, real confused with this one.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I made two small patches.

Incest Patch: Just copy "ipatch.rpy" into the "game" directory. If the developer doesn't change anything in the current naming convention, the patch should work for future updates as well.

Gallery unlock: Just copy "gallery_unlock.rpy" into the "game" directory. Again, the patch should be functional on future updates.
Only with the Achievement Scenes the developer breaks the workflow a little. Here he uses other variable names and statement types. On one hand, this means that they will have to be added manually in future updates (in the patch, see the "names" dictionary). On the other hand, these are variables that are stored in the savegame and I have no idea if this destroys anything in any scenes.
TLDR: There are some variables that are stored in the savegame and may affect the scenes. If you don't care about that, you can set the variable "full_unlock" in the file "unlock_gallery.rpy" to True.
This should be what is posted on the OP then the other patch that is no longer being updated. Please add to OP.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
got a couple of questions..

1. What new scenes can we expect in this new update? saw the changelog and it's vague just saying the number of animations and stuff like that.
2. Is the incest patch in the op forward progressive?
3. I'm seeing 3 passwords for the walkthrough..
there's one in the post above me..
and the other two in the OP
so which among the 3 is it? sorry, real confused with this one.
The walkthrough password changes with every version.
For v0.21 it's Request

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes