1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
quick Incest patch V 0.14 Mai 26. 2022 ;) :devilish:

download, delete the numbers and then copy it in ur GAME directory ...

Dowload the Zip and extact it

EDIT: no more update for this game from my side.

Does anybody have a link for the previous version of the game? It would help me figure out how the game files changed, it would help me figure out how to reproduce the patch. (I totally forgot I had promised to do this weeks ago)

Reactions: simple_human

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Does anybody have a link for the previous version of the game? It would help me figure out how the game files changed, it would help me figure out how to reproduce the patch. (I totally forgot I had promised to do this weeks ago)

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Hey does anyone know what the password is for the walkthrough?? I tried the password from the main page, but it still says denied. Please help

Reactions: lxlegionxl

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
just saw this dude's patreon page. not sure if he's on here but he has the incest patch on his patreon....someone should tell him to only upload it here as im pretty sure patreon will give him shit for uploading a patch on their site.
Fuck Patreon. I say use disposable accounts and spam the shit out of them with incest AVN's and patches.

Reactions: Llawless

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Dunno if I've ever voiced my complaint with this game, but only 14 pages after all this time tells you there is something wrong, and here's my opinion:

I generally don't mind sandboxes, I play them without complaint. This one though rarely has anything to do, and you're lucky if you ever trigger another event or even see one of the female characters.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so from this version on, the Incest patch doesn't work anymore?
or is it progressive and works in all future versions?

am planning to give this game a try if the incest patch works.

Reactions: Paprika

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
So this update was Nicol and scene in office at night? Just making sure. I know what the hint box says.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes