1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

jk11

May 16, 2017
for sure it's a dumb question, but where is the walkthrough everybody's talking about in this thread?!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So since I'm basically dead in the water at this point, zero money and need more fitness to advance, can someone explain why Unren doesn't work on this and if there is a solution?

Talisca

Jun 10, 2018
I made two small patches.

Incest Patch: Just copy "ipatch.rpy" into the "game" directory. If the developer doesn't change anything in the current naming convention, the patch should work for future updates as well.

Gallery unlock: Just copy "gallery_unlock.rpy" into the "game" directory. Again, the patch should be functional on future updates.
Only with the Achievement Scenes the developer breaks the workflow a little. Here he uses other variable names and statement types. On one hand, this means that they will have to be added manually in future updates (in the patch, see the "names" dictionary). On the other hand, these are variables that are stored in the savegame and I have no idea if this destroys anything in any scenes.
TLDR: There are some variables that are stored in the savegame and may affect the scenes. If you don't care about that, you can set the variable "full_unlock" in the file "unlock_gallery.rpy" to True.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I realize English isn't the main language of the creator but that dialect is so broken it's hard to take.

devilraider87

Jul 11, 2021
what is the password for Walkthrough?

I have tried all the passwords but every time its showing access denied?

if there is no password then why the hell they provide the walk through option?

Any one help me out

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
what is the password for Walkthrough?

I have tried all the passwords but every time its showing access denied?

if there is no password then why the hell they provide the walk through option?

Any one help me out
Depends on the version, also the password is case sensitive
v0.19 => Behind

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes