giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Total Corruption [v0.17] [Kjotaka]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 367 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Total Corruption [v0.17] [Kjotaka]

ANDROID

SIZE ~ 373 MB

- -

Testing on this version was only partial

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with the map. I went to bed at night and got a call from Nicol asking to be picked up from the West Side Bar because she screwed up. When I tried to click on the map it disappears. This isn't the first time it happened. This is really annoying because I can't continue with the game because of this bug. How do I fix this problem?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm having a problem with the map. I went to bed at night and got a call from Nicol asking to be picked up from the West Side Bar because she screwed up. When I tried to click on the map it disappears. This isn't the first time it happened. This is really annoying because I can't continue with the game because of this bug. How do I fix this problem?
i had the same issues - just the map disappeared, but the click-areas still worked for me. Hover all over the screen and pay attention to the text appearing at mouse cursor while hovering over areas where the icons on the map should be.
That way i could reach my destination and afterwards, when my duty was done and i was leaving and going to the map again, everything has been back to normal.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
quick Incest patch V 0.14 Mai 26. 2022 ;) :devilish:

download, delete the numbers and then copy it in ur GAME directory ...

Dowload the Zip and extact it

EDIT: no more update for this game from my side.
Says that this modder isn't going to update this anymore. So is anyone else going to pick it up?

Reactions: Lakota

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Says that this modder isn't going to update this anymore. So is anyone else going to pick it up?
it seems deceptively simple but I doubt it is. When I have a chance tonight I'll use UnRen to rip the latest update apart and see if I can figure out exactly how the mod works with the game files.

I'm not sure why the incest patch is involved in defining all these non-related characters. Most of the time it only requires setting up the default relationships which is what the first few lines of the patch already do but that depends on how the rest of the game is coded.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone share the save file after the first meeting with Himiko. Don't know why, but while BJ after MC cathes Himiko's head and my game auto turned off like too much fps drop because of the lengthy BJ, like taking forever to finish.
[Playing on Android]

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes