1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
How can I get the event to pay Alex to take off her bra? The so called WT is useless and the hints are missing a lot of the events in the WT.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
how do you make money?
You don't from what I can see. You have to choose to use that $1000 you start with, or use it to level up your stats. When you pay, she responds with something along the lines of "I'll get back to you on that" but doesn't actually take off her bra. She has yet to get back to me.

It's stuff like this that has me abandoning this game.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
You don't from what I can see. You have to choose to use that $1000 you start with, or use it to level up your stats. When you pay, she responds with something along the lines of "I'll get back to you on that" but doesn't actually take off her bra. She has yet to get back to me.

It's stuff like this that has me abandoning this game.
Actually, you get a specific sum each week (either on Saturdays or Mondays). However, the amount changes based on your negotiation 'skills'. It's around $100 or $200, not sure.
You need $400 after paying Alex $1000 to advance, so she'll only 'get back to you' when you have the cash

apachepro

Oct 5, 2017
I have no idea what to do, i start the new day in the new house, then ghost town everywhere. Am i missing something?

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes