1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For swimming you need 25fitness you can see that in your stats. For alex you need 1000 (then later 400 i think).
This is how bad this game is in gameplay. You earn money weekly & you have to waste it in fitness (like 500+lesson maybe around 600?) that like 6weeks ingame of skipping time i think.
To earn the money all you have to do is stand in your room, skip 3times, sleep.The fun is real. Same goes for going to the gym, so much fun in this. Its the worst grind i have ever seen in those game seriously.
Otherwise the scene a good.
I didn't know how to earn money. I would workout three times a day, which moves the stat up faster. Just talk to the girl in the gym and pay 20 every time.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does the suckratary do just the one clothing display? Or does she do others? And, if more, how do I trigger them?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hmm

as the guy above i spent a lot in the gym (stat 27) but no challenge for the 3th try to win a swim contest
i only have 10€ left so cant train anymore

i think a messed up with kris (didnt go for the 50% deal) so does that mean that i have no income at all ?
because that implies i cant continue the story
no income from the nightclub ni income from sarah

and
tried all found passwords on this pages ( kidnap jinx and bottle ) but none off them will work

and
why is school empty , no class etc

one more how can i invite joan (as shown in hints

pff many questions , hoope you guys can give me some answers

thnx for reading

Feb 12, 2021
hey, i could really use your help (or anyone else who's actually been able to play thru this so far)...the "walkthrough" is pathetic, b/c it only tells points given for events, but not how to get to them. i just finished gaming with Jinny for the 1st time, when the orc facefucks the sorceress; i have 25 strength, but mon morning, when i go to the pool to talk to Sarah, the game tells me "i shouldn't disturb her".

the last event in the w/t where i was able to do anything was "Kris in the office", apparently the 1st meeting, since there was no follow-up choice on punching her to get added perversion point. i've checked every room in every building in every time of day for 3 days, n nothing's happening...PLEASE HELP!! thx

if you've already found V0.12 somewhere, then i'm assuming/hoping you've played all the way thru this so far? if so, please read my post, b/c i could really use some help; thx
hmm as the guy above i spent a lot in the gym (stat 27) but no challenge for the 3th try to win a swim contest
i only have 10€ left so cant train anymore

i think a messed up with kris (didnt go for the 50% deal) so does that mean that i have no income at all ?
because that implies i cant continue the story
no income from the nightclub ni income from sarah

and tried all found passwords on this pages ( kidnap jinx and bottle ) but none off them will work
and why is school empty , no class etc
one more how can i invite joan (as shown in hints
pff many questions , hoope you guys can give me some answers
thnx for reading
sooo...5-1/2 days since i originally asked for help; yet almost 3 full pages of replies later, n obviously a number of ppl have finished the current version, but nobody can help me? (posted this so hopefully 2-for-1 w/the person i quoted also needing similar help)

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
sooo...5-1/2 days since i originally asked for help; yet almost 3 full pages of replies later, n obviously a number of ppl have finished the current version, but nobody can help me? (posted this so hopefully 2-for-1 w/the person i quoted also needing similar help)
Firstly you only get money on the begining of every week, to change the week go to your room change the time from the left corner until you can sleep then repeat. You can invite Joan(landlady) only on saturday afternoon when you go outside next to the garage where the cars are, you'll see her, forgot but maybe you need some money at least 200$ I think. For Sarah am not sure how much strength you need, but if you have enough you can interact with her.( For the swimming race you can only meet her Monday to Friday mornings). For the third interaction you need to buy sunscreen from the shop, and can see her on Sunday afternoon sitting next to the pool. For Alex to be in school and you can pay her, you'll need 1000$ or she'll not show.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Firstly you only get money on the begining of every week, to change the week go to your room change the time from the left corner until you can sleep then repeat. You can invite Joan(landlady) only on saturday afternoon when you go outside next to the garage where the cars are, you'll see her, forgot but maybe you need some money at least 200$ I think. For Sarah am not sure how much strength you need, but if you have enough you can interact with her only on Sunday afternoon sitting next to the pool. For Alex to be in school and you can pay her, you'll need 1000$ or she'll not show.
THANK YOU!! ok, so since u know the game, i have a couple other ?s...is there even a 2nd office meeting w/Kris, where the MC punches her (acc to the w/t)? n once u beat Sarah in the swimming race, n she signs w/the MC's accounting company (like she said she would), doesn't that wind up giving money (along w/agreeing to the contract w/Kris)? n finally, are all the events listed in the w/t actually avail in the current version, or did the dev just put a list of them in w/o implementing them in the game? thx again (y)

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
THANK YOU!! ok, so since u know the game, i have a couple other ?s...is there even a 2nd office meeting w/Kris, where the MC punches her (acc to the w/t)? n once u beat Sarah in the swimming race, n she signs w/the MC's accounting company (like she said she would), doesn't that wind up giving money (along w/agreeing to the contract w/Kris)? n finally, are all the events listed in the w/t actually avail in the current version, or did the dev just put a list of them in w/o implementing them in the game? thx again (y)
I don't remember, I can say that every hint in game is something you can do, after there's no hints anymore there's no quests for this version, and for Kris I believe the 0.12 finished with her scene.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How do I beat Sarah at swimming? I did it the first time before hitting the gym because I thought you're supposed to do so. Then I got over 25 in my stats, and challenged her again. Lost the second time. Now, every time shes in the pool, it says "I should not disturb her now." So how do I get her to sign with the company?

• Wow
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
How do I beat Sarah at swimming? I did it the first time before hitting the gym because I thought you're supposed to do so. Then I got over 25 in my stats, and challenged her again. Lost the second time. Now, every time shes in the pool, it says "I should not disturb her now." So how do I get her to sign with the company?
I think it's not implemented yet, you'll have to wait for a future version of the game.

Reactions: Talmadge
Feb 12, 2021
--Visit the gym
keep visiting the gym until you get 25 strength, then challenge Sarah in a swimming contest

--Abi
Get $100 and visit abi in the kitchen

-- Pay Alex
Once you get $1k she will appear at school, then you need another $400 (1400 total)

--buy phone
Get $500 and visit the store
how do u know all these stats/info? n where does all the money to do them come from, especially when u have to spend a bunch of it on beating Sarah swimming? ~$700 to beat sarah, $1400 total for Alex, $500 for phone, $100 for Abi, that's a minimum of $2700...???

i don't wanna give up on this game, but goddamn motherfucker...1.5/5 rating based on 11 reviews, n at least half the comments in the thread pertain to either the horrible UI, worthless w/t, or problems advancing in the game...would be nice if kjotaka would actually make an appearance on this site, n offer some help

Reactions: Talmadge

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
how do u know all these stats/info? n where does all the money to do them come from, especially when u have to spend a bunch of it on beating Sarah swimming? ~$700 to beat sarah, $1400 total for Alex, $500 for phone, $100 for Abi, that's a minimum of $2700...???

i don't wanna give up on this game, but goddamn motherfucker...1.5/5 rating based on 11 reviews, n at least half the comments in the thread pertain to either the horrible UI, worthless w/t, or problems advancing in the game...would be nice if kjotaka would actually make an appearance on this site, n offer some help
Top right, where walkthrough, etc. are, the Stats are at the bottom left. So far, there is only Strength and Perversion.
The money is wired directly in your wallet at the start of the week. The amount 'evolves' based on your 'negotiation' skills (secretary, Kris, and the sub), but starts at $1,000

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
After history with girls when mc killed this scarface guy you should have 10 000 money, but i still have only 80. So much grind and bags, gosh. Game is ok, but i wish burn this useless sanbox mode! It will be much better just with story and your decisions.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Here's something I don't get. The maid on the header on the OP for this game and the maid in game are no where near the same. The one in the picture here is decent looking. The one in the game looks like someone ran into her face with a Mac truck, then backed up, and hit her again. Why the difference?

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes