1.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 12, 2021
--Visit the gym
keep visiting the gym until you get 25 strength, then challenge Sarah in a swimming contest

--Abi
Get $100 and visit abi in the kitchen

-- Pay Alex
Once you get $1k she will appear at school, then you need another $400 (1400 total)

--buy phone
Get $500 and visit the store
hey, i could really use your help (or anyone else who's actually been able to play thru this so far)...the "walkthrough" is pathetic, b/c it only tells points given for events, but not how to get to them. i just finished gaming with Jinny for the 1st time, when the orc facefucks the sorceress; i have 25 strength, but mon morning, when i go to the pool to talk to Sarah, the game tells me "i shouldn't disturb her".

the last event in the w/t where i was able to do anything was "Kris in the office", apparently the 1st meeting, since there was no follow-up choice on punching her to get added perversion point. i've checked every room in every building in every time of day for 3 days, n nothing's happening...PLEASE HELP!! thx

sorry I don't don't know the password but here link for v12 Mega

Changlog
v0.12
~ 2 sound effects
~ 60 new renders
~ 34 animations
if you've already found V0.12 somewhere, then i'm assuming/hoping you've played all the way thru this so far? if so, please read my post, b/c i could really use some help; thx

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
hey, i could really use your help (or anyone else who's actually been able to play thru this so far)...the "walkthrough" is pathetic, b/c it only tells points given for events, but not how to get to them. i just finished gaming with Jinny for the 1st time, when the orc facefucks the sorceress; i have 25 strength, but mon morning, when i go to the pool to talk to Sarah, the game tells me "i shouldn't disturb her".

the last event in the w/t where i was able to do anything was "Kris in the office", apparently the 1st meeting, since there was no follow-up choice on punching her to get added perversion point. i've checked every room in every building in every time of day for 3 days, n nothing's happening...PLEASE HELP!! thx

if you've already found V0.12 somewhere, then i'm assuming/hoping you've played all the way thru this so far? if so, please read my post, b/c i could really use some help; thx
sorry haven't played this for a while I just play the beginning of the vn. I found v12 on fap nation check here for the I patch found it was just v11 so I posted the link for v12 mega

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Total Corruption [v0.12] [Kjotaka]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Who and where the fuck is Carolyn??? My next hint is to visit her yet she isn't in the walkthrough nor in the list of characters in the "Note" section, nor can she be found at any of the places on the current map...

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
i did EXACTLY this, n despite what all the other sarcastic smart-asses kept posting, repeating the same instructions instead of helping, i'm still getting "landlady" n "roommate" in the game text. i opened the patch link in a new tab, which opened a text document, right-clicked on it, clicked "save as", deleted the numbers so that the save name was 'characters.rpy', clicked save, then copied the text file into the '/game' directory, as can be seen here:

View attachment 1799299

so can someone PLEASE just make this a zip file that can be drag-n-dropped, or copy-n-pasted, into the game folder, like ALMOST ALL OTHER PATCH FILES ARE DONE ON THIS SITE, or at least a link to it on Lewdpatcher or Workupload, instead of making this difficult n confusing? thanks

UPDATE: well at least someone on DikGames was kind enough to post a link to the patch in the form of an 'RPY file' that can actually be downloaded, then imported to the '/game' file...was that really so hard to do?

Workupload
Hmm. I also had a problem that it didn't work, but none of my issues were what you apparently experienced. I should mention that it won't update an already in progress save.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
same bug like last time, you cant party with kathy on sat because you cant enter the club, the door is highlighted when mouse is moved over it, but nothing happens when you click it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i did EXACTLY this, n despite what all the other sarcastic smart-asses kept posting, repeating the same instructions instead of helping, i'm still getting "landlady" n "roommate" in the game text. i opened the patch link in a new tab, which opened a text document, right-clicked on it, clicked "save as", deleted the numbers so that the save name was 'characters.rpy', clicked save, then copied the text file into the '/game' directory, as can be seen here:

View attachment 1799299

so can someone PLEASE just make this a zip file that can be drag-n-dropped, or copy-n-pasted, into the game folder, like ALMOST ALL OTHER PATCH FILES ARE DONE ON THIS SITE, or at least a link to it on Lewdpatcher or Workupload, instead of making this difficult n confusing? thanks

UPDATE: well at least someone on DikGames was kind enough to post a link to the patch in the form of an 'RPY file' that can actually be downloaded, then imported to the '/game' file...was that really so hard to do?

Workupload
you would be surprised LOL btw thanks for the link appreciated it

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Way to much grind for to little reward. Good luck Dev...
Yep it would be one thing if there were people or things to engage while grinding but it's basically wander around to this location ...to see if there's something only to find there's nothing...then on to the next location where there's nothing...to see if there's something. Mix in a gym workout that you apparently need to do on or around 25 days before you can beat the bitchy chick in a swim race, go to bed. The hints suck. I've been trying to "shower at night" in every shower location I can find for an entire week and guess what...can't activate any of the showers!?! Also been going to the office for a week PER THE HINTS...nothing there! Dig the models, especially the bimbo secretary, dig the renders but this is a wayyyyyyyyy too much frustration packed into a single game. Good luck dev but ima pass on this one.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes