1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This game starts to grow on me... I really like the hot, seductive scenes with the women and forced corruption stuff in this game, and that there are two different paths and you can actually be a bad mothereffer, not constatly apologizing...

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So I thought I had seen all of the content after the last update but now I look in the gallery and nearly every scene is still locked, is there a gallery unlocker or something I could use?

Also has Jess' face always had a different skin color than the rest of her body?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I didn't get the tit flash from date. Since it's a sandbox of sorts, will I get another chance? Events don't seem to actually repeat.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
tought that it would be better with tags like incest, corruption, male protag.... but not,all i got from start was some ugly grandpa get BJ.....deleted after that....waste of data.

Reactions: bruce555
Feb 12, 2021
quick Incest patch V 0.11 April 10. 2022 ;) :devilish:
download, delete the numbers and then copy it in ur GAME directory ...

EDIT: Updated to V 011
i did EXACTLY this, n despite what all the other sarcastic smart-asses kept posting, repeating the same instructions instead of helping, i'm still getting "landlady" n "roommate" in the game text. i opened the patch link in a new tab, which opened a text document, right-clicked on it, clicked "save as", deleted the numbers so that the save name was 'characters.rpy', clicked save, then copied the text file into the '/game' directory, as can be seen here:

bs patch instructions.png

so can someone PLEASE just make this a zip file that can be drag-n-dropped, or copy-n-pasted, into the game folder, like ALMOST ALL OTHER PATCH FILES ARE DONE ON THIS SITE, or at least a link to it on Lewdpatcher or Workupload, instead of making this difficult n confusing? thanks

UPDATE: well at least someone on DikGames was kind enough to post a link to the patch in the form of an 'RPY file' that can actually be downloaded, then imported to the '/game' file...was that really so hard to do?

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
i did EXACTLY this, n despite what all the other sarcastic smart-asses kept posting, repeating the same instructions instead of helping, i'm still getting "landlady" n "roommate" in the game text. i opened the patch link in a new tab, which opened a text document, right-clicked on it, clicked "save as", deleted the numbers so that the save name was 'characters.rpy', clicked save, then copied the text file into the '/game' directory, as can be seen here:

View attachment 1799299

so can someone PLEASE just make this a zip file that can be drag-n-dropped, or copy-n-pasted, into the game folder, like ALMOST ALL OTHER PATCH FILES ARE DONE ON THIS SITE, or at least a link to it on Lewdpatcher or Workupload, instead of making this difficult n confusing? thanks

UPDATE: well at least someone on DikGames was kind enough to post a link to the patch in the form of an 'RPY file' that can actually be downloaded, then imported to the '/game' file...was that really so hard to do?

Workupload
I am not trying to be a smartass here, just trying to help. But it seems like you saved the file incorrectly, in the Type column it should say RPY file.

So what I am guessing is that you saved it as characters.rpy.txt
You should be able to verify that if you right click on it and go to properties>details

What you could do in the future to prevent this is right click the attachement>Save Link As...

I hope that helps you in the future.

Reactions: Ozygator
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes