1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Here's something I don't get. The maid on the header on the OP for this game and the maid in game are no where near the same. The one in the picture here is decent looking. The one in the game looks like someone ran into her face with a Mac truck, then backed up, and hit her again. Why the difference?
Looks like two different women to me

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Looks like two different women to me
Yeah. But that's what I don't get. Why have that one dressed up as the maid for the game, then in-game have someone that looks totally different? It makes it seem like false advertising by having a good looking character advertising your game, then having a butt-ugly character in the game.

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah. But that's what I don't get. Why have that one dressed up as the maid for the game, then in-game have someone that looks totally different? It makes it seem like false advertising by having a good looking character advertising your game, then having a butt-ugly character in the game.
I see your point, but it could be that another person will end up as a maid in game, maybe as part of their corruption, or when/if the maid gets deported or many other little things. Ultimately this can only be answered with a finished game (... yeah, I know...) or the dev (... fat chance...). Until then, I choose to believe it's not the same girl, mainly because v0.12 looks like it's still the beginning of the story and we have no clue what could happen (I didn't see the direction of the last 2 updates coming personally)

Reactions: Talmadge

tmcjagger

Apr 28, 2020
So I just downloaded this game and tried to install the incest patch but not sure how to go about that. Anyone able to help me? I have the file in my game folder, but character still calling me house mate and all that.

Saintjohn1987

Jul 5, 2020
I hate asking this ( dont want to be a bother ) but .can anyone update the android port pls or make a new port ?
We Android players would like it :) thx in advance.

Reactions: Bob56!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Total Corruption [v0.14] [Kjotaka] - Original Size: 3GB

Download PC (837MB):
Download Mac (828MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

killer 13

May 14, 2022
at the time of this update is there already a sex scene between the mc and his mother or sister?

killer 13

May 14, 2022
at the time of this update is there already a sex scene between the mc and his mother or sister?

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
I didn't know how to earn money. I would workout three times a day, which moves the stat up faster. Just talk to the girl in the gym and pay 20 every time.
Oh nice info, didn't knwo you could go in again since its said "already trained <today>" when you ask again without paying again. .. Thanks. Still the grind is terrible -_-

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I gotta say this game is frustrating to play. You can't make money, you can't repeat events that should be repeatable, and the world is empty unless there is a triggered event. Add to that the hints are virtually useless to figure out what to do. This is a textbook case for why I hate games that opt for "Sandbox" in general. There's a few good ones out there, but they are the exception and not the rule.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes