1.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 12, 2021
hey, i could really use your help (or anyone else who's actually been able to play thru this so far)...the "walkthrough" is pathetic, b/c it only tells points given for events, but not how to get to them. i just finished gaming with Jinny for the 1st time, when the orc facefucks the sorceress; i have 25 strength, but mon morning, when i go to the pool to talk to Sarah, the game tells me "i shouldn't disturb her".

the last event in the w/t where i was able to do anything was "Kris in the office", apparently the 1st meeting, since there was no follow-up choice on punching her to get added perversion point. i've checked every room in every building in every time of day for 3 days, n nothing's happening...PLEASE HELP!! thx
hey guys, still need help knowing what to do based on where i'm stuck...PLEASE HELP!!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

In the previous update, I couldn't trig the scene "pay Alex to take off her bra".

Does anybody know how to trig it? ( I forgot how to earn money )

And the 2nd question: Do I need to start this new update from the scrach? The game shows the same last scene from the previous update and nothing new (I´m trying the compressed version)

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is there a bug when you give Alex the 1k to go without her bra? I can't advance to anything else. Nobody is in the school afterwords. Can't do anything at work. I advanced the day, still nothing. Went to the next day, same thing. No money, so can't even do the gym.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Maybe someone can explain this to me. I tried searching but couldn't find what I want to know. 1. Why are some of the cuss-words edited? Like, Nicol in the beginning, says bitchy. But it is "bi*chy". And the mom says "language" at the table when Nicol says jerk. How is that a bad word? I don't understand why this Dev did this.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wtf is carolyne?!!!?!?
my hint is visit carolyne but i can't find any such character.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I spent all my money on working out. How do I trigger the swimming for a third time? Every time I click on her, it says I shouldn't disturb her. I can't advance because nothing else works. Please help. The hints says to take Joan out, but have at least 200, and give Alex money to remove bra. Thanks, if anyone will actually help this time.

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Okay. I spent all my money on working out. How do I trigger the swimming for a third time? Every time I click on her, it says I shouldn't disturb her. I can't advance because nothing else works. Please help. The hints says to take Joan out, but have at least 200, and give Alex money to remove bra. Thanks, if anyone will actually help this time.
For swimming you need 25fitness you can see that in your stats. For alex you need 1000 (then later 400 i think).
This is how bad this game is in gameplay. You earn money weekly & you have to waste it in fitness (like 500+lesson maybe around 600?) that like 6weeks ingame of skipping time i think.
To earn the money all you have to do is stand in your room, skip 3times, sleep.The fun is real. Same goes for going to the gym, so much fun in this. Its the worst grind i have ever seen in those game seriously.
Otherwise the scene a good.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes