1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
My game just won't start, no matter how many times I try it just won't open, and I've downloaded it like 20 times, anyone else with the same problem?

Reactions: b108560

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
My game just won't start, no matter how many times I try it just won't open, and I've downloaded it like 20 times, anyone else with the same problem?
maybe you got an installer with a corrupted RenPy engine. try copying the RenPy directory from another VN with the same version of the engine (based on Python 2.7). maybe this will help. I also have strange things when I start the game. By the way, I was helped by clicking on the "ignore" button then the main menu of the game appears and everything is OK, you can play. but perhaps you still need to reinstall the system - there is some problem in the system components. from a similar problem, I did not can to run games based on the Unity engine. when i reinstalled the system and everything was fixed.

Reactions: Gugatron

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
maybe you got an installer with a corrupted RenPy engine. try copying the RenPy directory from another VN with the same version of the engine (based on Python 2.7). maybe this will help. I also have strange things when I start the game. By the way, I was helped by clicking on the "ignore" button then the main menu of the game appears and everything is OK, you can play. but perhaps you still need to reinstall the system - there is some problem in the system components. from a similar problem, I did not can to run games based on the Unity engine. when i reinstalled the system and everything was fixed.
Thank you very much for your help, what solved my problem was to delete the PERSISTENT file there in the "appdata" folder.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Grindy... so why am I still here? I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.. it's my kink? Hell I don't know.. but I CAN'T STOP.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I tried to check out your work but the horrible English stopped me after the first scene. If you fix this I'll check back in the future. Until then, best of luck to you.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes