1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I got an ending where he just enters the gate and it ends so how to get the ending of going in mansion. Which choices should I take for it.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
[Compressed version removed by RIC0H]

Update: The game triggers a virus warning

VirusTotal scan of the original version [with rpa file removed]: (7 Detections)

VirusTotal scan of the compressed version: (1 Detection)

1 detection for the compressed version I could put down to a false positive, however 7 on the original I cannot.
So this game is a virus?

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
To clarify this confusion if the game has a virus - NO
The reason for so many alerts that you see is because of the 32 bit executable which is know to trigger the AV even more leading to even more False alerts than the usual renpy engine gives it's explained here in the

If you are still not sure then here is a link to without the 32 bit executable you should see the alerts reduced to the usual 1 which is common for most renpy games

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hard engrish. You understand it, but man you have to use a Russian accent in your head all the time ^^

Oh .. and that landlady crap .. especially when you call "MOOOOM!" when you get the letter ... sure. o_O

And what is there to corrupt? All you "housemates" already look and act like cheap whores ...

Then the freeroam ... bummer. But we will have to see how much of an annoyance that will be.

All in all it is a decent start and with a proper proofreader this could be a fun game.... The characters are generic as fuck, but hey ... its just a demo, maybe they will become more than just stereotypes.

Nov 24, 2019
please help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's possibly because you're using Windows Vista.
Sounds a bit like missing OpenGL drivers.

There was a bugfix (for Vista?) on so updating the binaries might work. Otherwise...

You might still be able to change the renderer in "Shift+G". Software (SDL) mode tends to run decently in old machines, machines without GPUs or with missing drivers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If SDL does not shows up (I believe they removed the option from the screen), you can get a copy from RenPy 7.3.5 on its official website and try to run on it instead. Usually works. No warranties, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes