1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The 1 hint i don't understand. "Joan came to visit you" I haven't seen Joan and I can't find Joan. Anyone know what is suppose to happen here?

Reactions: Jenzi800

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
I think I have everything except for this last hint " Someone wants to meet at afternoon in your office " Anyone able to trigger it ?
i got it to trigger. after 1st job visit go to your office next day don't race sarah in the pool the next work vist in your office click the pc.

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i play without any patch but i still get suddenly kicked to main menu and occasional mother calling.
is the game to download prepatched maybe?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1, "show me your boobs" in the school toilet will send you to main menu
2, "im ready for next machine" at the gym, talk to girl and she will only show me the first machine over and over

Reactions: F9Zoney

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried updated patch so that was not the problem, still the gym girl will only show you the first machine, you cant train more on first and say I should try another, but cant until gym girl show, I checked save and it say my muscles are at 20

Reactions: Jenzi800

propana

Mar 25, 2020
btw that turned them into housemates :p
No way
default mcname = 'MC'
default brother = 'brother'
default bro = 'bro'
default mother = 'mother'
default mom = 'mom'
default sister = 'sister'

default son = 'son'
default sis = 'sis'
default little_brother = 'little_brother'

default Alyssa_name = 'Alyssa'

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
i got it to trigger. after 1st job visit go to your office next day don't race sarah in the pool the next work vist in your office click the pc.
Who comes to visit ? Kris ? If it is the red hair girl then I've got the scene but the hint doesn't go away

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No way
default mcname = 'MC'
default brother = 'brother'
default bro = 'bro'
default mother = 'mother'
default mom = 'mom'
default sister = 'sister'

default son = 'son'
default sis = 'sis'
default little_brother = 'little_brother'

default Alyssa_name = 'Alyssa'
you are right, it was one time, other than that it seem to work, but I got the "because you are my housemate" in school and posted right away, but after that it worked

edit:: "show me boobies" at school is still bugged, send you to main menu and the gym will not let you progress to second machine and there is no msg saying it is end of update? Also the tip to go to office in afternoon to first meet read head and then asian girl is still there after the last meet, still say i should go there in afternoon, but nothing trigger

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes