• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
It's pretty decent, actually. Unfortunately, there's only one season. But I'm ok with that.

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
Kinni's answer is perfect, if it eases you, the "cheating" is always either incredibly mild or the kind where you are the being used for the cheat, the new patreon version has more risqué scenes but even those are locked behind a big warning of what you are about to see so no messy business, plus, even those are incredibly mild in the "cheating" department
ah okay makes sense i can deal with that i will give this game a fair shot thanks for the reply and best of luck with your game even though it seems pretty successful as is assuming your the dev for the game sometimes its confusing as I've seen other devs with dev tag comment on other treads lol

Reactions: Xtone

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TotalMaidness-0.22b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
ah okay makes sense i can deal with that i will give this game a fair shot thanks for the reply and best of luck with your game even though it seems pretty successful as is assuming your the dev for the game sometimes its confusing as I've seen other devs with dev tag comment on other treads lol
Next patreon update we plan to start strong with the pregnancy content, to circumvent the whole 9 month issue we're gonna make it semi "dream" content, but i believe we are going about it in a clever way, just you wait and see

• Angry
Reactions: huydragonz

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Total Maidness! [v0.22b] [OnionCuttingNinja] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [246 MB]
- - -

Mac [243 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I played the Christmas special with Iris when it ends it go to the main menu and the auto save doesn't work

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I've been enjoying the last few updates of the game.

But this update.... The introduction of "Click to continue" during scenes is extremely annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever. Quite literally every interaction with the game is clicking to continue. Why put those prompts in every single lewd scene in the new update multiple multiple times?

Out of morbid curiosity, I let the animation loops play for far longer than any sane person would. There's no magic hidden ending. It's just looping the same few-second animation ad nauseam.

Why the radical change in flow for the script/interactions?

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
I've been enjoying the last few updates of the game.

But this update.... The introduction of "Click to continue" during scenes is extremely annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever. Quite literally every interaction with the game is clicking to continue. Why put those prompts in every single lewd scene in the new update multiple multiple times?

Out of morbid curiosity, I let the animation loops play for far longer than any sane person would. There's no magic hidden ending. It's just looping the same few-second animation ad nauseam.

Why the radical change in flow for the script/interactions?
We did this because not all players know how to hide the textbox/ui, and some anims have the "core action" happen exactly where the textbox would be, so we wanted to have at least one "ui-free" shot of every animation without extra player input. That being said, in most cases it's one anim-only view and then another with just the "Click to Continue", so we'll consider removing at least the latter. That being said you can just press the space key to continue thru it,so I never believed it to be that immersion breaking since you are alreadyare clicking it to progress the scene anyways, in fact, if i understand it correctly you are using the mouse to "Click to continue", which ido see how that'd be super annoying

Thanks for the feedback!

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
We did this because not all players know how to hide the textbox/ui, and some anims have the "core action" happen exactly where the textbox would be, so we wanted to have at least one "ui-free" shot of every animation without extra player input. That being said, in most cases it's one anim-only view and then another with just the "Click to Continue", so we'll consider removing at least the latter. That being said you can just press the space key to continue thru it,so I never believed it to be that immersion breaking since you are alreadyare clicking it to progress the scene anyways, in fact, if i understand it correctly you are using the mouse to "Click to continue", which i do see how that'd be super annoying

Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for listening to my feedback!

I can appreciate the idea behind it. Maybe something more subtle than "Click to Continue"? (For example, a right justified `->` or similar text indicator?)

I will continue to look forward to updates regardless. Keep continuing to develop the game, it's good so far!

Nov 18, 2022
Is Claire's daughter romanceable as of 0.22b (shows as locked in sidegirls menu)?
EDIT: nevermind, fast forward couple days there was notification i should have head to (i think) lobby in the afternoon, so i can meet her

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtone
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes