Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The new public update has already been released on itch.io, everyone. Have fun.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
I don’t understand is this mainly femdom orientated? Are there certain paths/characters with a femdom route?

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
New GxG/3some:
  • You and Kate invite Emily to explore deeper... (requires being in Chapter 2 and Girl on Girl content being enabled)
New update have no new 3some scene. Its only have old screen. Maybe its bug, idk

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
New update have no new 3some scene. Its only have old screen. Maybe its bug, idk
I also had that issue. The new scene is not gotten by going to Kate's room, but by selecting to call someone in your room during evening.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
I also had that issue. The new scene is not gotten by going to Kate's room, but by selecting to call someone in your room during evening.
I dont know about that. So its not bug or missing. it's just because of misunderstanding due to changelog

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
I don’t understand is this mainly femdom orientated? Are there certain paths/characters with a femdom route?
its mostly maledom with some bits of fembom here and there, not much given the bigger picture

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Glow of Venus is both a small, self-contained kinetic adult Visual Novel,
as well as a stand-alone Prologue to an upcoming larger VN I'm working on,
in which the female lead character of this little VN will play a major role again.
I remember reading this back in the day. Is this the "larger VN" he's working on?

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
I remember reading this back in the day. Is this the "larger VN" he's working on?
Total maidness is not that project not, that project is kinda yet to come but part of it already released with

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Total Maidness! [v0.20.6a] [OnionCuttingNinja]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 197 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Charming little game. Big fan of maids and the girls are nice here. For my money, things happen a bit too fast with no plot/buildup especially in Emily or Mary's case but overall I really like this so far.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes