Kariel

May 31, 2019
Enjoying the game immensely, but I'm kinda stuck. How do I "go for a walk" to complete chapter 1? I have all of the boxes checked, but have no idea where or how to initiate the next step.

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Enjoying the game immensely, but I'm kinda stuck. How do I "go for a walk" to complete chapter 1? I have all of the boxes checked, but have no idea where or how to initiate the next step.
you have to wait 3 days after getting all the girls maxed out, but if you're still having trouble please join our discord and i can see what's wrong with your save file and manually fix it in case something is wrong

Kariel

May 31, 2019
you have to wait 3 days after getting all the girls maxed out, but if you're still having trouble please join our discord and i can see what's wrong with your save file and manually fix it in case something is wrong
Edited.

Ok, hopping onto Discord now. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Kariel

May 31, 2019
Got it. The option appears at noon in the player bedroom. Someone in else in the Discord help forum had the same thing.
Thanks Xtone :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xtone
Aug 22, 2017
Is the dark haired maid with pigtails on the cover art in the game? I'm up to chapter 2 and have Iris living in my house. As best I can tell, I've unlocked all current content, but I have no idea who pigtails is.

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Is the dark haired maid with pigtails on the cover art in the game? I'm up to chapter 2 and have Iris living in my house. As best I can tell, I've unlocked all current content, but I have no idea who pigtails is.
not yet, we are hoping to implement her soon enough, within the year

HulkdeStrong

Aug 16, 2020
it's say pregnancy enabled but it's been some time and i can't get any of them pregnant. is it not in the game yet

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
it's say pregnancy enabled but it's been some time and i can't get any of them pregnant. is it not in the game yet
One of the emily dreams features pregnancy if enabled, and we do plan on adding more pregnancy content soon, so much so that on patch 0.18.0 we eluded to it pretty heavily in one of the new scenes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalMaidness-0.18a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
looks great is there any walkthrought?? e-e
I would say that the game does a good job guiding you thru, if you rather you can also just gollow the ingame guide on the heart icon at the top right and if neither is your style you can skip the game to the end of chapter 1 using the new skip system on the main menu

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes