Sep 23, 2021
Man. Love this game. Feel good story, great girls and not a lot of bullshit mini games to waste time. Can't wait to play this update.

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
hi Xtone I have finished the update and here's my honest thoughts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm so looking forward to the next update
hello there,

Reactions: BFC 78

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Man. Love this game. Feel good story, great girls and not a lot of bullshit mini games to waste time. Can't wait to play this update.
One of the core principals we have with how we dev the game is that it has to be fun and engaging before anything else, that is in fact the reason why we even have the skip system, players who just want to watch the gallery or just want to jump in to see what the new content is all about can just do it in game without needing to go google for a gallery unlocker or whatever.

So i am very glad you like it!

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Charming little game. Big fan of maids and the girls are nice here. For my money, things happen a bit too fast with no plot/buildup especially in Emily or Mary's case but overall I really like this so far.
Very fair criticism, honestly the reason you probably feel that way is cuz we kind of deved the christmas and halloween specials and so on as we made the game and those kind of "bridged" the plot in a way, though they are mostly non cannon, but they more so paced the story, unfortunatly now that we removed them into their own separate game (and a new player wouldnt know "when" to play them if they were in the game anyways) the game lost a bit of that pacing.

Though we do have this in mind going forward and both TM and our new and next games already have better pacing, at least in our subjective opinion.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Very fair criticism, honestly the reason you probably feel that way is cuz we kind of deved the christmas and halloween specials and so on as we made the game and those kind of "bridged" the plot in a way, though they are mostly non cannon, but they more so paced the story, unfortunatly now that we removed them into their own separate game (and a new player wouldnt know "when" to play them if they were in the game anyways) the game lost a bit of that pacing.

Though we do have this in mind going forward and both TM and our new and next games already have better pacing, at least in our subjective opinion.
For what it's worth, I wrote that before playing chapter two and that was already better. So keep up the good work I guess. (altho, I wouldn't mind Emily, the romantic one, having a little bit more of a buildup to her relationship, if you guys ever went back to rewrite things or something)

Will definitely keep an eye out for this game I enjoyed my time with it.

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
For what it's worth, I wrote that before playing chapter two and that was already better. So keep up the good work I guess. (altho, I wouldn't mind Emily, the romantic one, having a little bit more of a buildup to her relationship, if you guys ever went back to rewrite things or something)

Will definitely keep an eye out for this game I enjoyed my time with it.
Oh we already did, back when i joined the project my first job was to rewirte the entire game's code while OCN re-wrote Emily's story, though as with anything we're alwyas improving, neither of us likes where emily's is at now, but neither of us wants to re-do that again, not cuz we don't feel like we could improve it but more so cuz we already built upon that foundation and characterization we did of her

But alas, it is what it is, we do take good and fair criticism into consideration when deciding where to take our games, so much so that we very often poll our patreon/discord for what content they'd like to see

Reactions: TomberryDude

BlueArrow

Jul 12, 2018
Playing for the first time, and seem to be encountering a bug? being in the bedroom in the evening triggers a christmas event with iris who I haven't met in the main story yet. This even happens on day one

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Playing for the first time, and seem to be encountering a bug? being in the bedroom in the evening triggers a christmas event with iris who I haven't met in the main story yet. This even happens on day one
hello, could you join our discord and send me some more info on this?

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 3318383 didnt find anyone talking about this. There seems to have eggs around the house, does that unlock something?
That's the easter event if I recall, OCN decided to put it there since its no longer easter so no reason to auto trigger it but some players might want to check it out so the compromise is having it there, there's also a pumpkin in the kitchen if i recall that's the halloween event and a skull in the basement that's a little easter egg from me, this one really is a true easter egg, just silly stuff

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
That's the easter event if I recall, OCN decided to put it there since its no longer easter so no reason to auto trigger it but some players might want to check it out so the compromise is having it there, there's also a pumpkin in the kitchen if i recall that's the halloween event and a skull in the basement that's a little easter egg from me, this one really is a true easter egg, just silly stuff
yeah, i just got confused cuz iris was there, and idk if she was released next to 2023 easter

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
so i seen the tag cheating what exactly dose this entail (like i know what cheating is i just want to know what kind of cheating)

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
so i seen the tag cheating what exactly dose this entail (like i know what cheating is i just want to know what kind of cheating)
Kinni's answer is perfect, if it eases you, the "cheating" is always either incredibly mild or the kind where you are the being used for the cheat, the new patreon version has more risqué scenes but even those are locked behind a big warning of what you are about to see so no messy business, plus, even those are incredibly mild in the "cheating" department

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes