Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Anyone so far got a good walkthrough?
there's no need really, we have both the hint system baked into the game, you access it thru the heart icon on the UI, and we also have a skip system for players who rather skip stuff and get right into action

and if that was not enough we have the laptop at the bedroom which you can use to change some values in game to make life easier

Reactions: bebra223

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TotalMaidness-0.25.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on ! , .
Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Need more young virgin maid not just sluts or used goods.
Also where the "Bath" Scene?
And definitely need "Night Duty" System :LOL:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Total Maidness! [v0.25.6] [OnionCuttingNinja] - Compressed

Win/Linux [299 MB]
- - - -

Mac [284 MB]
- - - -

Hansel22

Nov 24, 2022
Looks good so far but still quite lacking in content. I'm looking forward to see how this one develops.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..new game of the dev i guess.....

New

It's here!
Garden of Venus is a casual sandbox life sim game/VN in a world where men are so rare that the few who exist are a bit like celebrities... and you're one of them!
Release 0.1.0 features 5 girls (well, technically 7, although 2 of them are mostly in preview form) and an initial set of both sfw and naughty events and sandbox activities.
For patrons, there'll be a small exclusive 0.1.5 content update later today which adds a bit more sandbox content, to get the train rolling.
Anyway, here's the downloads:
PC: |
Android: |
Mac: |
Hope you'll enjoy it, there's more to come!

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

The long awaited pregnancy update is here!

Total Maidness! 0.26 focuses on adding the pregnancy system, along with a total of 12 Carnal Crystal scenes in the new 'Fruity Futures' category, unlockable by impregnating maids.

Additionally, this update adds the final 2 story scenes of TM! (one of them with a repeatable lewd portion).
Yes, the journey with the maids ends for now (story-wise at least, in terms of sandbox there's going to be at least one more update).
Any story continuation would only happen in a new game, whether that's Total Maidness 2 or something else.

Last but not least, there's a new repeatable lewd sandbox event for Leyla in the library.

There's also a few bugfixes, including for older bugs to round things off.

Hope you'll enjoy the update!

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
That's wrong, although I can't rule out that the way I phrased the changelog entry was a bit ambigous (using 'for' instead of 'about').
All dreams in TM! are supposed to be the MC's. They're supposed to represent his hidden desires, not the girls'!

Same for any and all 'Forbidden Fantasies' on the crystal.

Emily is pure in this regard, it's all on the MC.

Memories are canon, fantasies are not.

Originally, the crystal wasn't supposed to be such a central part of that update.

The original main purpose of the crystal is to (eventually) show the future after impregnating girls, to implement pregnancy scenes without forcing an ending to the main game loop.
The idea to use it for memories and fantasies as well came later. Whether that was the brightest idea I've ever had is up for debate, but in for a penny, in for a pound, I guess.

Generally speaking, it's supposed to be more of a "niche bonus scenes corner" than an integral part of the game.
It just got more attention than it really deserves since 0.23 didn't get as much main game content as originally planned and the changelog advertises it more than it possibly should have.

I guess that's one point I have to yield, since this was my first bigger project and some of the more controversial stuff (including the dreams and lesbian content) were started in an early phase of development when I indeed had little to no clue about this.
That being said, in patron polls (optional) lesbian content did/still does relatively well.

But yes, future projects will be more targeted.

It isn't.
There's literally a switch in Preferences to disable all lesbian content. The question is asked when starting a new game, too.

And all lesbian content is sandbox-only (no mainstory scenes), so you could still avoid it even if the content as such is enabled. It's not needed for game progression.

There won't be any. I know some of the (avoidable) GxG content is technically sharing with a whiff of cucking if you're strict with the facts, but those are a) all avoidable sandbox-only scenes, b) tied to the lesbian content switch mentioned above.

Apart from some memories from a time before the girls met the MC, there won't be any canon scenes involving any other guys, and the only memories where any guy(s) actively do something are that one Jenna scene and one sidegirl scene in 0.24.

And fwiw, the "photographers" in the dreams are all supposed to be dream alter-egos of the MC.
Bro....I dropped this game a long time ago because I thought lesbian content was unavoidable.....thank you so much man, will be supporting your game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a shame to see this game coming to an end, but I understand that the dev wants to move on hopefully to Total Maidness 2 in the future. Hopefully he can continue making good games.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Rating surprisingly low, yes it's kinda a low ambition in terms of story telling sex game but... the characters are decently written, that should count for more IMO sex romps that are worse written have higher ratings.

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalMaidness-0.26.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Total Maidness! [v0.26.3] [OnionCuttingNinja]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Reactions: hoodoo1022