2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Pretty well done.
Writing in those games is always somewhat limited, but this game doesn't pretend to be something other than what it is, and as far as non-con nukige go, this is a nice time killer.
Does anyone have all of her other games?
Due to patreon rules, she recently made all her free games patron only (just while I was downloading some, so I only managed to grab 2), albeit for only 1 cent a month. ^^

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Pretty well done.
Writing in those games is always somewhat limited, but this game doesn't pretend to be something other than what it is, and as far as non-con nukige go, this is a nice time killer.
Does anyone have all of her other games?
Due to patreon rules, she recently made all her free games patron only (just while I was downloading some, so I only managed to grab 2), albeit for only 1 cent a month. ^^
There's a Google Drive link on the thread for her other game that's on here

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks, though I already have that and one other :p. The last ones I could get. Problem is, now everthing is patron, and I assume all those previously free games of hers were never uploaded here, because what for?
Have to say, though, she's come a long way since her first projects. Which interestingly had a higher text/picture ratio.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Happy New Year! A new version just came out. You can play the game in the browser or download it from a button near the end of the page. If someone with the skills and knowledge decides to update the description, it's version is "public V2.0".

Reactions: Zamerom999

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
Happy New Year! A new version just came out. You can play the game in the browser or download it from a button near the end of the page. If someone with the skills and knowledge decides to update the description, it's version is "public V2.0".
So public 2.0 is more recent than public 7.0? im confused

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So public 2.0 is more recent than public 7.0? im confused
Sadi mentioned recently that the Patreon version is around v17.0 or so, so maybe it's some sort of internal version naming? As far as I know, the public version has everything Sadi did on Cameo Collector pre-hiatus, which is quite a bit(36 girls, a whole 16 more than the last public build).

Granted, there should be a patreon build she mailed to her patrons which includes some more girls, new artsyle and a new girl summoning mechanic. If someone has access to it, that version will be more than welcome here.

P.S.: Game breaking bug - training Befriended!Maiya will start an infinite loop, so don't do it. Trying to train Captured!Maiya does nothing, but it's a better alternative to being forced to close the game.

W65

May 31, 2018
Updated to Public 2.0
quote me if you know of any of the cheat codes
They're stored en clair in Map002.json

12718058 is the gold cheat. Currently working on the other one.

EDIT: Derp. I'm an idiot. It's the same. 12718058

MULTI EDIT: This isn't really my thing, but a trainer's a trainer. Maybe I'll try playing it.

MONSTER EDIT: I need to go looking for the JA-language sites where they collaborate on plugins for the RPG Makers. I know I've seen text-entry plugins in some game somewhere. Dialing in numbers is stupid. Then again, it's not like I'd actually point the dev at the plugin, so to hell with it.

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
So in case anyone is wondering how the befriend/lock up option works, you will be able to choose only for the 8 first girls (the summoning order is random, but they are the 8 first slots in the girl's room), they are Sonja (Sona, League of legends), Tracey (Tracer, Overwatch) May (Mei, Overwatch) Kylie (?), Misti (Misty, Pokemon) Maiya (?), Paige (Gaige, Borderlands) and Xiao Ling (Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken)

I recommend creating 2 save slots to do both "routes"

W65

May 31, 2018
So in case anyone is wondering how the befriend/lock up option works, you will be able to choose only for the 8 first girls (the summoning order is random, but they are the 8 first slots in the girl's room), they are Sonja (Sona, League of legends), Tracey (Tracer, Overwatch) May (Mei, Overwatch) Kylie (?), Misti (Misty, Pokemon) Maiya (?), Paige (?) and Xiao Ling (?)

I recommend creating 2 save slots to do both "routes"
So it's a combination of story-based and freestyle slave trainer, then? I'm always a little leery of overly-scripted trainer games--I like to at least pretend I'm in a sandbox.

Unrelated to that, this is where I wish Western devs felt they could get away with Japanese-style single let*er censorship. Sure, I don't recognize who 98% of those girls are anyhow, but I'd rather try to figure out Tr*cer than Tracey... okay, bad example, yeah. I guess I don't really care that much, and it's better than the CircleKame trick of putting Literally Tifa in a game and then calling her Judith Dirtfarmer or whatever they called her. I mean come on EVERYONE recognizes Tifa, dude's just calling her Nancy or whatever to be coy.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
There's a lot of stupid things about this game, but the parody names are the most infuriating of all. Unless Akbar had changed the named of Hermione to something else to save his ass, beyond changing the game's name, it's so utterly retarded to see all these fake names. How am I supposed to look up the references when I can only recognize some of them? And god, if this game is really planning to have more than one 'room' of girls, especially since this is an Rpg Maker game, it's going to lag like fuck, having to summon them. There should be a cheat to just unlock everything if there's really a built in gold and xp cheat, which doesn't involve shift + o.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
So it's a combination of story-based and freestyle slave trainer, then? I'm always a little leery of overly-scripted trainer games--I like to at least pretend I'm in a sandbox.

Unrelated to that, this is where I wish Western devs felt they could get away with Japanese-style single let*er censorship. Sure, I don't recognize who 98% of those girls are anyhow, but I'd rather try to figure out Tr*cer than Tracey... okay, bad example, yeah. I guess I don't really care that much, and it's better than the CircleKame trick of putting Literally Tifa in a game and then calling her Judith Dirtfarmer or whatever they called her. I mean come on EVERYONE recognizes Tifa, dude's just calling her Nancy or whatever to be coy.
It's very stupid. This game has been out for almost two years now, and 2 pages is all it amounts to on this site. None of their creators are going to crack down on this game for using names for an Rpg Maker. Something you can easily replace sprites with.

W65

May 31, 2018
It's very stupid. This game has been out for almost two years now, and 2 pages is all it amounts to on this site. None of their creators are going to crack down on this game for using names for an Rpg Maker. Something you can easily replace sprites with.
I can understand why it's done, although I agree that it's probably a fairly low risk activity. It's sorta like using the name of a real gun in your indie shooter. Is a major gun company likely to ever find your game, let alone pursue you legally for using their intellectual property? Probably not, but by calling your gun a Molt 45 you give yourself some handwavy legal protection while still being kinda-realistic. The potential damage from a litigious property owner could financially wreck a small game developer, so I understand why they feel the need to protect themselves somehow.

It's easy for you and I to stand back and call it silly, but we're not the ones on the hook if the game managed somehow to get popular and wind up getting foxed.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes