2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

PennyDuckling

Feb 27, 2019
Kylie is Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, but I don't know who Maiya is suppose to be based off of.

So in case anyone is wondering how the befriend/lock up option works, you will be able to choose only for the 8 first girls (the summoning order is random, but they are the 8 first slots in the girl's room), they are Sonja (Sona, League of legends), Tracey (Tracer, Overwatch) May (Mei, Overwatch) Kylie (?), Misti (Misty, Pokemon) Maiya (?), Paige (Gaige, Borderlands) and Xiao Ling (Ling Xiaoyu, Tekken)

I recommend creating 2 save slots to do both "routes"

Reactions: James Eveleth

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the song at the starting menu is incredibly familiar? Please, if anyone knows where it's from I'm dying to know D:

Edit: Same thing for the song once you start the game.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the song at the starting menu is incredibly familiar? Please, if anyone knows where it's from I'm dying to know D:
It's part of the . You probably know it from various rpgmaker themes.

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly. I have a feeling. And hold with me here, that Sadi isn't updating the free version of the game anymore on purpose. So far the free version has just been an advertisement so people could just go pay for the patreon version. Which is something scummy if you ask me as he did promise he would update the free version but the patreon version has literally an entire new page of girls. I just find it sorta sad he went down this road lol. At least update the free version 3 or 2 updates behind the patreon version.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Honestly. I have a feeling. And hold with me here, that Sadi isn't updating the free version of the game anymore on purpose. So far the free version has just been an advertisement so people could just go pay for the patreon version. Which is something scummy if you ask me as he did promise he would update the free version but the patreon version has literally an entire new page of girls. I just find it sorta sad he went down this road lol. At least update the free version 3 or 2 updates behind the patreon version.
Ummmm... Are you just now finding out about this game and the creator? The public version of Cameo Collector has generally been behind the patreon one, sometimes for years. The latest public version was on New Years Eve 2018(with 6 or so girls on the 2nd page not included) and since then there has been some work on the game, but probably not enough for Sadi to release a new public version.

The creator is also prone to just vanish for large periods of time - weeks, even months with no media presence. This also means that no work is done on the game in that time, at most a new random sketch is uploaded to their twitter every couple of days. Judging by the Patreon posts, no work has been done on Cameo Collector since May 2019 and no one can upload the latest patreon version of the game since all the rewards are monthly, meaning that if you're not a patron the month the latest version of the game goes live, you can't get it after that.

All in all, the game has great art, but the creator just can't find the time to work on it right now and doesn't really want to release it to the public for free.

Dec 11, 2019
Ummmm... Are you just now finding out about this game and the creator? The public version of Cameo Collector has generally been behind the patreon one, sometimes for years. The latest public version was on New Years Eve 2018(with 6 or so girls on the 2nd page not included) and since then there has been some work on the game, but probably not enough for Sadi to release a new public version.

The creator is also prone to just vanish for large periods of time - weeks, even months with no media presence. This also means that no work is done on the game in that time, at most a new random sketch is uploaded to their twitter every couple of days. Judging by the Patreon posts, no work has been done on Cameo Collector since May 2019 and no one can upload the latest patreon version of the game since all the rewards are monthly, meaning that if you're not a patron the month the latest version of the game goes live, you can't get it after that.

All in all, the game has great art, but the creator just can't find the time to work on it right now and doesn't really want to release it to the public for free.
Well. How was I so post to know? I've only been able to play the game on icho.io which I called thought was the public release version.. It would be nice if you could through the link to the latest version of the game. And sorry for my delusional demeanor. As to my understanding before reading your post. I just thought he was being a greedy capitalist. Sorry.

Edit: Also I cant find the latest version on his patreon so thats why I asked you to pass the link.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well. How was I so post to know? I've only been able to play the game on icho.io which I called thought was the public release version.. It would be nice if you could through the link to the latest version of the game. And sorry for my delusional demeanor. As to my understanding before reading your post. I just thought he was being a greedy capitalist. Sorry.
No worries, just wanted to shed some light onto the situation. You couldn't have known those things if you'd just found out about this game.

And while there are devs that imo definitely deserve such reputation, sadi is not one of them. They just can't focus on creating art as much as they want to.

My bad if I sounded snappish, didn't mean to make it feel like I was attacking you.

Dec 11, 2019
No worries, just wanted to shed some light onto the situation. You couldn't have known those things if you'd just found out about this game.

And while there are devs that imo definitely deserve such reputation, sadi is not one of them. They just can't focus on creating art as much as they want to.

My bad if I sounded snappish, didn't mean to make it feel like I was attacking you.
No worries fam. But seriously I still can't find the patreon post you mentioned that has the latest version.
Edit: Also I see girls like Naoto and a lot of others so I thought they would be in the game.
Are they even in the game?

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
No worries fam. But seriously I still can't find the patreon post you mentioned that has the latest version.
Edit: Also I see girls like Naoto and a lot of others so I thought they would be in the game.
Are they even in the game?
Sadi's patreon model is based on sending the rewards. This means that the Patreon posts contain no versions, they are sent personally by the dev by email to every patreon for the current month. This also means that there is currently no way to receive the latest Patreon version(except maybe subscribing to Sadi, since they charge upfront, and writing an email asking for it)

Dec 11, 2019
Sometimes I'm willing to believe he gave up on cameo collector lol. Also ninjanoto it's just a bug fix version. He never updated anything for months at this point.

FUM310

May 20, 2018
That only happens when you befriend her. You can use the cheat code posted earlier in this thread to give all girls 100 EXP and Energy, which allows you to view her scenes without breaking the game.
Can you tell me the xp code it seems only work for gold

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can you tell me the xp code it seems only work for gold
There isn't another code. When you open the logbook you have a few options, two of them being "Code for Gold" and "Code for Energy". They both accept the same code - 12718058.

Reactions: sendi
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes