2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Training Maiya broke the game, endless loop of spend time training her, then you dont have enough gold to continue..

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Training Maiya broke the game, endless loop of spend time training her, then you dont have enough gold to continue..
That only happens when you befriend her. You can use the cheat code posted earlier in this thread to give all girls 100 EXP and Energy, which allows you to view her scenes without breaking the game.

Reactions: lolotech

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It's very stupid. This game has been out for almost two years now, and 2 pages is all it amounts to on this site. None of their creators are going to crack down on this game for using names for an Rpg Maker. Something you can easily replace sprites with.
Tried to find out where the cameos are from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 4, 2017
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

What the hell does that means?

Greatsword

Nov 22, 2018
This game isn't too good, s*x scenes are comprised only from a single CG and expression, which is boring, all you do is order heroines to sleep with clients and thats pretty much click-through, its nice that there are so many heroines but there is no substance to this game, isntead of focusing on shitty blurry CGs, polish existing ones

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Funny that seemingly nobody has found the bug yet:

When you are in the scene choice, you can right-click and the h-scene vaginal, anal and/or toy will play (didn't play it that much, but probably the last scenes after full training).

I mean I haven't trained them in the slightest yet, and the first scenes are strip, grope, handjob, bukkake, etc., and as I wanted to cancel/go back (what right-click normally does) it went there.

hellmongrel

Jun 15, 2018
Yo, i got some some problems with the libraries, potato pc tbh, my kernell32 doesnt have the "releaseSRWLockExclusive" does anyone know how to fix it?

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
gotta say for such a seemingly simple game it sure runs poorly as fuck. but ill take it honestly.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Pretty simple game. Maybe even too simple in some ways. Hopefully one day we get animations with cumshots so once you unlock every girl and every action for each, it becomes something you can open up whenever you want to see your waifu do something lewd. Also the lounge feels like there could be more done with it

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone explain to me how befriending works? During the introduction, the assistant eventually says that whenever you summon a new girl, you can either just lock her up, or spend time and money on making friends with her. Thing is, it seems I can only befriend Sonja. When I summon another, it doesn't give me the option.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone explain to me how befriending works? During the introduction, the assistant eventually says that whenever you summon a new girl, you can either just lock her up, or spend time and money on making friends with her. Thing is, it seems I can only befriend Sonja. When I summon another, it doesn't give me the option.
At this time only a couple if not only Sonja can be befriended.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Only the first 12 or so girls can be befriended. Since you summon them randomly you don't know when you'll get one of them. After you summon them you get a choice to either lock them up or befriend them. Choosing the first option makes their scenes non-con, while the latter makes them enjoy their work for you.

Reactions: Lover Of Waifus
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes