kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
But how do I activate RTX, or do I have to buy something?
Thanks
You would activate Raytracing in a games graphics option. But this game does not include raytracing, so you can't activate it here. The image you quoted, I repeat that, was just a joke. These images are ingame, in the persons profiles. Just without Raytracing/RTX.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
You would activate Raytracing in a games graphics option. But this game does not include raytracing, so you can't activate it here. The image you quoted, I repeat that, was just a joke. These images are ingame, in the persons profiles. Just without Raytracing/RTX.
Thank you

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Please tell me, can I use saving from the previous version? Or is it better to start all over again so that all the changes work?

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
because people keep posting it on here and the dev keep changing it
Actually he updates it every time he updates ANY of the games that is in his app, and the latest number is only posted in the game that got updated.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Yay!

Pregnancy in Total Seduction 2

In a next version a pregnancy for Amanda, Lila and Taylor will be implemented. Unlike in WOL, there will be no option to turn it globally on/off, but instead it will be a personal decision with each character. After achieving certain progress with selected woman, you will be able to discuss contraception methods with them and choose if they will be able to get pregnant or not. This may also involve a short quest or task to unlock. Later, there will be a hospital in the game, where pregnant women will go for deliveries. Pregnancy will not be only cosmetic - it will involve unique scenes and situations with each character.

Nov 20, 2017
how the hell do you win against Taylor, I only won 1 time and then I kept losing over and over again? is it a 50/50 chance or what? I already bought the gaming book

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how the hell do you win against Taylor, I only won 1 time and then I kept losing over and over again? is it a 50/50 chance or what? I already bought the gaming book
When you don't have comp. game, the chance to win is 20%. When you have it, it is 50%. You prob. have bad luck with it.

MrMustard

Jan 27, 2021
When you don't have comp. game, the chance to win is 20%. When you have it, it is 50%. You prob. have bad luck with it.
Maybe you can set some threshold post which win is guaranteed or deterministic.
In 10 trials, roughly 1/10 in chances that someone would never win without comp game & 1/1024 with comp game. I can imagine some poor guy rage quitting because of it.

Reactions: darlic

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe you can set some threshold post which win is guaranteed or deterministic.
In 10 trials, roughly 1/10 in chances that someone would never win without comp game & 1/1024 with comp game. I can imagine some poor guy rage quitting because of it.
these events are scripted in my own scripting language and that one is not so complex that something like this would be easy to code in. I will increase the prob. in a next version to 30% and 60%. I have also made new wiki pages for each character this month, where issues like these will are explained.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes