Nov 20, 2017
these events are scripted in my own scripting language and that one is not so complex that something like this would be easy to code in. I will increase the prob. in a next version to 30% and 60%. I have also made new wiki pages for each character this month, where issues like these will are explained.

Perhaps make it so the win chance improves everytime you lose, and resets to default when you win. E.g. you have 50% by default, you lose once and it gets up to 60% up until 100%. then when you win it resets back to 50%.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
my game is hardlocking on the grope breast option for amanda at TV time, is that scene required for progression?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
my game is hardlocking on the grope breast option for amanda at TV time, is that scene required for progression?
What does that mean? Does the game freezes? It is not required, you can "act horny" also other way - at the shower or while she cooks.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
What does that mean? Does the game freezes? It is not required, you can "act horny" also other way - at the shower or while she cooks.
It gets stuck in the dialogue box, no inputs work except opening the cell phone menu, if I open the cell phone menu, both characters snap to idle pose and the game still takes no inputs.

edit: I got it to work, I might just not have noticed that the prompt to continue is a tiny ellipses and got confused because similar scenes can be cancelled out of.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How to get the luna quest
She will talk to you if you have a notebook and post advanced report from home (you need intelligence 25 for this). She will wait for you outside school after classes.

I have finally updated the wiki page for the game and it now contains a lot of hints/guides for the game. Check it out if you are stuck, it may contain information you need.

Reactions: GaboCAP and R3hab

R3hab

Feb 1, 2018
She will talk to you if you have a notebook and post advanced report from home (you need intelligence 25 for this). She will wait for you outside school after classes.

I have finally updated the wiki page for the game and it now contains a lot of hints/guides for the game. Check it out if you are stuck, it may contain information you need.
Thanks mate also are you planning to add a character to gym?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes