kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
I can't enter anyones room in the city block except for the teachers. everyone else is room is locked (using old save). @velesk

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I can't enter anyones room in the city block except for the teachers. everyone else is room is locked (using old save). @velesk
Yep, that is a problem, as their doors unlock during seduction quests. If you have a premium code, you can unlock them through developer's console Alt+D. Just walk into the green square to see "room is locked" message, open the developer's console (it automatically select the last object you have interacted with - the square), find flag "unlocked" and check it. This will unlock that door.

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Yep, that is a problem, as their doors unlock during seduction quests. If you have a premium code, you can unlock them through developer's console Alt+D. Just walk into the green square to see "room is locked" message, open the developer's console (it automatically select the last object you have interacted with - the square), find flag "unlocked" and check it. This will unlock that door.
And what is the premium code?:D

• Haha
Reactions: Mistoban

kasumi02

Dec 22, 2022
Just tried and no joy.

edit: nvm i'm an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I have redownloaded the latest version from both MEGA and GOFILE.
Code not valid on the MEGA download
Code valid on the GOFILE download
:WaitWhat:

Given that Velesk games has a MEGA and a MEDIAFIRE link to download the games on their page, I can only assume they have changed it and reissued a new one to their Patrons. The link for MEGA here is the same as in their page...

TL: DR. DO NOT use the MEGA or MEDIAFIRE links if you want the code posted here to work. At least as of today

Last edited:

MaxJake

Jul 16, 2018
I have redownloaded the latest version from both MEGA and GOFILE.
Code not valid on the MEGA download
Code valid on the GOFILE download
:WaitWhat:

Given that Velesk games has a MEGA and a MEDIAFIRE link to download the games on their page, I can only assume they have changed it and reissued a new one to their Patrons. The link for MEGA here is the same as in their page...

TL: DR. DO NOT use the MEGA or MEDIAFIRE links if you want the code posted here to work. At least as of today
True

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Crack for v0.6
code: 81032518

works for me, let me know if you have problems
And Velesk will see this and change the code shortly for the MEGA and MEDIAFIRE accounts shortly... See my post above. Now let's see the posts of people downloading from GOFILE, PIXELDRAIN and WORKUPLOAD complain that it doesn't work :p

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
And Velesk will see this and change the code shortly for the MEGA and MEDIAFIRE accounts shortly... See my post above. Now let's see the posts of people downloading from GOFILE, PIXELDRAIN and WORKUPLOAD complain that it doesn't work :p
This is a crack, meaning this should work with any download source, provided the game is the same version. If bugfixes will be released, the crack must be updated as well

Reactions: Dybbuk
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes