Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Any clue why everything is blueish except for popup texts? Even my loading screen is in such odd colour.

It's definately not graphic driver issue, that one I have updated fully plus it doesn't have issue with any other display.

Last edited:

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
Hello, where are the old backups of previous versions and how to put them in the new version? because I'm tired of having to start all over again with each update thank you

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Any clue why everything is blueish except for popup texts? Even my loading screen is in such odd colour.
Try updating your graphics driver
Guys .... this quest log become blank ....
is bcuz of old save or bugs ?
I have the same problem, but I could progress with the girls without any problems so far. Probably it's a bug due to old saves.

Reactions: Hentaikage

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yep, that is a problem, as their doors unlock during seduction quests. If you have a premium code, you can unlock them through developer's console Alt+D. Just walk into the green square to see "room is locked" message, open the developer's console (it automatically select the last object you have interacted with - the square), find flag "unlocked" and check it. This will unlock that door.
Sorry to bother you, but I'm not sure about how to check the "unlocked" flag. I was able to got to the locked places with the "travel" function, but doors remains locked no matter what I do.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Velesk is probably tired of repeating the same thing... Try turning AntiAliasing = Off ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. I saw that you decided everything, but let there be a picture...

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
With this one I wish it was easier to get there quest then a little box by there names. I hint system like the other would be easier then that little box by their names. also you can only activate it by interacting with them why?

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Also if you need to premium code you can get the premium code form any of the Velesk Games 2024 and it is the code for all of the games.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but I'm not sure about how to check the "unlocked" flag. I was able to got to the locked places with the "travel" function, but doors remains locked no matter what I do.
You don't need to do it anymore. If you download the game again and copy saves, it will fix the issue.

Reactions: GaboCAP
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes