antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2880274

Overview:
Or TS2 is an open world adult game. At the start of the game, you take a job as an intern in a lab and you end up field testing an experimental device called Chemical Augmentation Device (or CHAD). This sub-dermal implant can produce a wide array of various chemicals, hormones, pheromones and drugs to enhance your abilities. CHAD has it's own AI and it learns as time progress. Thus it can manufacture more complex chemicals as it improves itself, eventually granting you near supernatural abilities.
TS2 is an open world real time 3D game and a successor to Total Seduction 1. You control main character from isometric view with free camera rotation and zoom. All scenes are animated and controllable. The game has a main quest, but it is not time sensitive, so you are free to explore large in-game world, full of interesting characters and stories.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: Mike Velesk - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: Total Seduction - Life of Holly - Ludus Master - Warlock of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Premium code please

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2880274

Overview:
Or TS2 is an open world adult game. At the start of the game, you take a job as an intern in a lab and you end up field testing an experimental device called Chemical Augmentation Device (or CHAD). This sub-dermal implant can produce a wide array of various chemicals, hormones, pheromones and drugs to enhance your abilities. CHAD has it's own AI and it learns as time progress. Thus it can manufacture more complex chemicals as it improves itself, eventually granting you near supernatural abilities.
TS2 is an open world real time 3D game and a successor to Total Seduction 1. You control main character from isometric view with free camera rotation and zoom. All scenes are animated and controllable. The game has a main quest, but it is not time sensitive, so you are free to explore large in-game world, full of interesting characters and stories.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: Mike Velesk - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: Total Seduction - Life of Holly - Ludus Master - Warlock of Lust
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
saves don`t work?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry to bother... but cant find the SPA where Ruby (Luna´s mom) works... Any tip?
Thanks!
Spa is not in the game yet. You can have massages from her only while she is at home from 14:00 to 16:00 and while she does not have another client at her parlor.

Reactions: MolemanTux

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalSeduction2-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi. I don't know how to get caught mast.

Help.
You have to do it in your room (at your bed), while Amanda is doing yoga in her room around 14:00. Also, it will not always happen, there is a chance she will ignore it.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
I have the 7 on the progress of amanda, but after that she don't want to do intimace with me?
And I have 6 on the progress of lita, I don't know what I have to do else.

Help.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have the 7 on the progress of amanda, but after that she don't want to do intimace with me?
And I have 6 on the progress of lita, I don't know what I have to do else.

Help.
For each character, when you speak with them, they have an info icon next to their communication window. Click that icon and a window will pop up with hint about what to do next.
For Amanda, the hint is "Watch TV together".
For Lila, the hint is "Get sexual with her 0/6". You can do this when she dress up, when she watches TV and when she is in shower. You must do this 6 times.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes