Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Because most of the games out there are relying on high res images and textures as a selling point for their games, where this developer has opted for making their game playable first.
yeah... his other game is graphically the same.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I don't feel like i need a great deal with graphics... The Klub with any hook mod looks great to me, but this is to much... looks to bad for me to 'get in to'

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
I sooo wish i could get this to run...
Ever since I did an upgrade in my computer, whenever I click on the .exe, I get a running wheel for a few secs, and nothing happens... oh well...

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Agreed game was amazing. If he updated the graphics it would be 10/10 IGN even with the crashes

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I sooo wish i could get this to run...
Ever since I did an upgrade in my computer, whenever I click on the .exe, I get a running wheel for a few secs, and nothing happens... oh well...
you probably dont have the right version of directx installed

Reactions: D3ssel

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I so wish it was something as simple as this... Running DirectX 11.3 and 12 here, which happens to be the latest ones...
Yea you need the old version found it in the read me. Enjoy the gameman!

This game required both Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable and DirectX to be installed on the computer.
If the game will not run, it is possible that you are missing one, or both of those software.
You can download them on following links:

Reactions: Cirro84 and D3ssel

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Yea you need the old version found it in the read me. Enjoy the gameman!

This game required both Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable and DirectX to be installed on the computer.
If the game will not run, it is possible that you are missing one, or both of those software.
You can download them on following links:

Thanks for all the help, but whenever you try to install DirectX, through its DirectX End-User Runtime Web installer, it will always check to see if you have the latest ones, and will not install anything older (it shouldn't, since every newer DirectX is compatible with its predecessors). As it is, I'm using the same DirectX that everybody who is running the game uses, unless they haven't updated theirs.

Concerning VIsual C++, I have it installed already... Heck, I installed every version of it, and even installed Visual Studio (!), just to be safe, since the game is originally programmed in C#, and not C++ (shouldn't be a problem as well.... They are both compatible)

Again, no luck :(

Oh well... That's the biggest problem with custom 3d engines, I guess
Still, thank again :)

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Thanks for all the help, but whenever you try to install DirectX, through its DirectX End-User Runtime Web installer, it will always check to see if you have the latest ones, and will not install anything older (it shouldn't, since every newer DirectX is compatible with its predecessors). As it is, I'm using the same DirectX that everybody who is running the game uses, unless they haven't updated theirs.

Concerning VIsual C++, I have it installed already... Heck, I installed every version of it, and even installed Visual Studio (!), just to be safe, since the game is originally programmed in C#, and not C++ (shouldn't be a problem as well.... They are both compatible)

Again, no luck :(

Oh well... That's the biggest problem with custom 3d engines, I guess
Still, thank again :)
Dam... did you try restarting your pc after install?

Reactions: D3ssel

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"So it is time to close the polling. The Pregnancy mod is the winner with Forced sex mod in close second. Therefore I will start work on Pregnancy mod, Forced sex mod will follow after that. Estimated release of the next mod is 2 weeks after next version (0.7) is released. That is approximately 4-5 weeks from now (for the mod).

I'm also working on the first playable demo for my next game - Ludus Master. Today, I was arranging an architecture of a roman villa, where most of the game will take place. I'm quite happy with the results, so I'm posting screenshots here. First is the Atrium - the main section of the villa, where most of the life is taking place and where visitors are welcomed. Second is the Garden room in a brothel section of the villa, where courtesans live and perform their craft. Rooms still miss many decorations, but the layout is there. I'm quite excited about this project and as I'm gaining more and more experience creating Total Seduction, I'm confident that Ludus Master will be even better :)"

This is from the Patreon page.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
When I read that he was making a new game, my mind instantly went to great, this ones gonna be delayed so basically the effort he could put towards finishing this one is being moved elsewhere.

EDIT: this is from January 11th: "In approx. 4 weeks, a next version of Total Seduction is planned to be released. It will include two new characters and one new location. Main character's classmate and best friend Taylor will be added to the game (see image). You will be also able to step inside a Market and meet a milf shopkeeper Angela there. Taylor will be a premium content and Angela a free content. I will also focus on adding more animations and scenes for existing characters. If there will be no unexpected technical difficulties, version 0.7 will start to have sound effects (mainly during sex scenes)."

That was 1 week ago so approximately 3 to go. Also for next month can someone else Pledge for the code, he doesn't actually charge till the 1st of the month (so around the 3rd or 4th). I am using an account with a deactivated debit card ;my bank gives a temporary card if you lose yours or are just starting out getting one, used the deactivated one back when I actually paid for my pledge for Super Powered.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I was there when he's started and promote it on LoversLab. Let see how much content since my first look.

Edit (After +5 hours of play)
Fuckin' Hell, this game is superb ! ... some people 'soft complaining' the graphic. It's understandable, but that because this is his own engine. He wrote everything himself. So I see a lot of progression in here.

Do you all brainwashed by DAZ already ??? A good game is a game that have good mechanic. Graphic did important but can be work later on. Compare those garbage games that, awesome in graphic, but story, gameplay & progression are 'void'.

"This game has some potential" ... wrong ... Mvelek, the developer, Velesk are potentially good. But, still waiting ... "Which Skywalker is he? Anakin or Luke ?".

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was there when he's started and promote it on LoversLab. Let see how much content since my first look.

Edit (After +5 hours of play)
Fuckin' Hell, this game is superb ! ... some people 'soft complaining' the graphic. It's understandable, but that because this is his own engine. He wrote everything himself. So I see a lot of progression in here.

Do you all brainwashed by DAZ already ??? A good game is a game that have good mechanic. Graphic did important but can be work later on. Compare those garbage games that, awesome in graphic, but story, gameplay & progression are 'void'.

"This game has some potential" ... wrong ... Mvelek, the developer, Velesk are potentially good. But, still waiting ... "Which Skywalker is he? Anakin or Luke ?".
I had more than +5 hours in before I got the code for premium content and cheats. Kinda burned through all the good stuff. Sad part is I don't want to restart but the only content I haven't touched is the Strip Club and I have the glitch where I can't go into the Strip Club.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Actually, there is a bug. I didn't get it on my first playthrough, but did on my second. You can get the relationship to the right level, get the notice about the club, then when you step on the entrance it does absolutely nothing. No message . . . just nothing at all.

Reactions: Thatguy
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes