Nov 23, 2016
Good for what I've seen, reach to day 17 and do not crash even once, and read quickly when entering the locations, so far this incredible fast and well stable

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Has anyone been able to do the "Teach Lila about Men's Body" task? When Lila strips off her top, I get a ton of "Index out of range" errors and, when the quest log comes up, I get one more error dialog and the game freezes. You have to end the task.

Update: Found a work-around. The quest log close button is still active even though the error dialog does not respond. When you close the quest log, the error dialog re-activates and you can click "Continue" to close it.

Pringlesrock

Aug 20, 2016
Really need to do something about the moms grey hair.
Good news then! You can change all characters hair in the game. There is a menu (Might need Patreon code) to edit characters hair and skin color.

do they stay pregnant forever?
I believe so. That is how it was originally implemented. Though it was changed from 3 stages (With a 30% chance) to 8 stages (100% chance to increase stage level in latest version?). Though I rarely reached this point as I don't use cheats and I focus on multiple girls.

Oh crap did I just make a post? *runs away to hide*

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
Do the character models freeze (just the models, not the game) during threesomes for anyone else?

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I was playing the game and I just saved on autosave. The game crushed. Can you give your save game? Anyone can?

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Did they fix the 30 day bug? If not, and you're playing this towards that point: when you are offered the chance to extend your time, DO NOT SAY YES.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
Hey folks, I got a problem here. It seems that in most cases, whenever my character cums I get flooded with "Unhandled exception errors" and have to mash continue if I want to keep playing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: aattss

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey folks, I got a problem here. It seems that in most cases, whenever my character cums I get flooded with "Unhandled exception errors" and have to mash continue if I want to keep playing. Anyone know how to fix this?
I get the same thing. They are a flood of index out of bounds errors. Fortunately, when you hit the Continue button on all of them they eventually disappear and do not seem to harm the running state of the game.

One caveat: I did get one that seemed to freeze the game when you played with Lily the first time. You got the normal flood but the last one froze and none of the buttons on it would work. However, the journal that appears behind it will still respond to the Close button. When you hit that, the journal closes and the last error box will now respond to the Continue button, and the game continues just fine.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
why can not I upload more than 250 power, and how to pass the agent's test of FBI and someone if he tells me the way for more money I'll be damn grateful :)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
why can not I upload more than 250 power, and how to pass the agent's test of FBI and someone if he tells me the way for more money I'll be damn grateful :)
Alright, I finished a run through to day 39 and the game just ends itself. This is what I hate about these real time running games; you have no time to enjoy the actual game, characters, or the tasks available because the thrice-damned quests that must be done before time runs out takes up all your time. Yes, you can pause the clock to give yourself some consideration time, but you must still burn quest time to explore anything else.

You are not allowed to take the time to enjoy anything outside the main quests. You are forced to run the quests instead of playing and enjoying the characters and the game. It's just infuriating to put in all that time thinking you can at least go back to all of those characters and tasks you were forced to leave behind after you finish the main timed quest only to find out that the game just ends itself and there's nothing you can do about it.

While I'm enjoying getting into the game, plot, characters, and potential interactions; the requirements of running the game ruin it. I want to PLAY the game, not be cattle-prodded through it.

The 3D engine needs greater priority than more new development because it is constantly throwing unhandled exceptions, mostly index out of bounds, and sometimes out-an-out crashes with an unknown object exception.

The 3D character renderings are very primitive (like '90s Lara Croft primitive), lack the objects that are supposed to be used (like a dildo), and are stiff and expressionless. However, within those constraints they show a nice diversity of character types, races, and styles you don't see in most games. I had thought that these rendering were a first pass while the game mechanics were being fleshed out, but the Patreon description says that this will all be wrapped up by this summer, meaning that there will be no additional pass or improvement of the character renderings or animations. That is just disappointing, to have such a promising game wrapped up in such a poorly implemented manner.

This game has the promise of being an entertaining and satisfying experience if only you could be freed from the tyranny of timed quests, the characters were far more fully fleshed with more side quests, and the renderings and animation were upgraded to modern standards. Sadly, it appears none of this will ever be done.

If this is the work ethic of this developer, then I really don't know if his next project, Warlock of List, will be worth the investment of time just to have the game pull the rug out from under you like this one did.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes