krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok so the stuff from nr2- change the desired (unmodded, modded exp cheat or modded exp cheat+super regen) .exe to "TotalSeduction.exe" is not showing in the game folder and I was wondering if I need to get it separate or what?:confused:

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
Well, I can't seem to stop the flood of error notes and it reached the point where they were more trouble than they were worth.

However I want it to be know that this is a wonderful game and I will certainly be following its progress, just needs to do some serious bug stomping to really get into it.

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Hi guys. Small tip for save some time. You can edit your figure in save editor( ) or input the code(39741024) in premium menu. You can not change levels or days, but you can in save editor change experiences to the next level. If you need for next level 50exp you can change actual value to 49 and after this fuck some woman and you will have level up and again edit and again. You can reached 30 level very fast.

Reactions: reeboker and Krum13

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys. Small tip for save some time. You can edit your figure in save editor( ) or input the code(39741024) in premium menu. You can not change levels or days, but you can in save editor change experiences to the next level. If you need for next level 50exp you can change actual value to 49 and after this fuck some woman and you will have level up and again edit and again. You can reached 30 level very fast.
Or you can, after inputting the premium code, simply press Ctrl+E for level upgrades.

Reactions: BBC5

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Nice Game!
But after i found the cure, the game is over.. Maybe add another option to play as cured person or just add a "free play option".
What i would add to the game
- more toys
- more clothes
- be able to have more lust

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Nice Game!
But after i found the cure, the game is over.. Maybe add another option to play as cured person or just add a "free play option".
What i would add to the game
- more toys
- more clothes
- be able to have more lust
Agree a free play after the cure would be an awesome thing consider there is lots of hidden content but weary little time to get to it. :FeelsBadMan:

Jul 3, 2017
Cousin story starts after Aunt May has left [check the taxi on or after day 21]

spike on drink is active after you dominate in the dungeon.

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
is there a walkthrough in this thread? And is there any way to use search function in a thread?
For walkthrough u can hit wiki page as for the search there are two bars use shorter one and btw check what options u have there.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes