LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
That didn't work, but I decided to try something different. I usually have the dog follow me all the time, so now I didn't have it follow me when I went to sleep with the mom, and that worked.

But clearly there's a new bug with this as previous versions didn't experience this problem.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
What is the purpose of ordering a character to follow you? Does it unlock new interactions or scenes? Because I can't seem to trigger any anywhere.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
What is the purpose of ordering a character to follow you? Does it unlock new interactions or scenes? Because I can't seem to trigger any anywhere.
Yes, that's the point of ordering them to follow you. The new update added a ton of new threesome scenes too. The TS wikia has all of the scenes and the dev is really good about updating it.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Everyone has such a panel in the game

drew

May 19, 2017
FUck, this game is all i desired for ages.... i wish only a better graphics and custom for the characters....wow man... fucking nice

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application". This message is interrupting my game more and more frequently. Is this another bug or is it something with my computer?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes