Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just tested with both my version and the original, and it most definitely does happen on both of them.

It will appear only when you save and load the file for the first time. After you've encountered it, it will not show up again unless you start a new game.

It's a minor bug, but it's not a problem with the modded version I have provided—it's something for the dev to fix.

EDIT: Someone on the dev's Patreon has already made him known about this same bug—which he has acknowledged it was accidentally left like that for testing purposes—and has already corrected.

The fixed .exe (with the cheats) is attached.
Tried the exe file you supplied, but the issue is still there.

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
i give up i played this game a while ago and after a certain update i think after 1.2 or before the game just would not start so i waited for a whle hoping it would get fixed in newer version but i guesse not. downloaded direct x 9 and reinstaled newer direct x added .exe too total seduction like it says so on first page tried launching as admin tried in compatility mode servive pack 3 if anywone else as the same problem and found a way too make it work please do tell lol i just dont get it i lokked around on different sites and a lot of players have this problem

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
i give up i played this game a while ago and after a certain update i think after 1.2 or before the game just would not start so i waited for a whle hoping it would get fixed in newer version but i guesse not. downloaded direct x 9 and reinstaled newer direct x added .exe too total seduction like it says so on first page tried launching as admin tried in compatility mode servive pack 3 if anywone else as the same problem and found a way too make it work please do tell lol i just dont get it i lokked around on different sites and a lot of players have this problem
You shouldn't have to change the compatibility mode at all since the dev is working with Windows 10 (I assume you're using, as you've given no details).

Have you tried the setup.exe included in the folder? Also, try re-installing / updating .NET framework, because this game is coded in C#.

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
You shouldn't have to change the compatibility mode at all since the dev is working with Windows 10 (I assume you're using, as you've given no details).

Have you tried the setup.exe included in the folder? Also, try re-installing / updating .NET framework, because this game is coded in C#.
i have windows 7 i already tried setup and tried updating .net says i have the newer update i havent tried uninstaling do will try it later

L

laisinhanemexiste

the creator said that in the next versions (after 1.75), that the game will have unique secret unlockable scenes that not will be on the wiki,
anyone of u guys is planning hunt and post?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
yes, you can find the hacked version on the previous page of this thread

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i... just join lots of peoples..

how did you play that ? i just started it, but i cant interact with anything , and more importantly, i cant move anywhere ..

what are the control for this game ? o_O how do you move ? WSDQ didnt work , arrow didnt work.. how do you even use the fps view ?

i m sooo lost

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes