Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Can anyone explain how to make it so the game isn't so fucking easy lol how do I remove the instant regen
Looking the same.. is pretty stupid ...

use the version fom his patreon its free and no codes activated on it, vanilla

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
really like this game but hopefully they fixed the errors that keeps me from progressing.
just keep sending bug reports to Mike as you get those errors. You can send bug report(via attaching files) with email. I'm sending those mails as i get bugs/crashes.

wolborg

Aug 1, 2017
hi guys, can someone post a savegame for 1.75? I can't make saves from previously version working :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how should i use this mods?
are they work all together or one at the time?
also where should i put them in ?
they are inclued normally. use the launcher for activate/deactivate them. and yes, you can use them all in same time normally.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys it is my first time playing but i got this error i deleted my game and unzipped again but still the same

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
Can anyone explain how to make it so the game isn't so fucking easy lol how do I remove the instant regen
Looking the same.. is pretty stupid ...

use the version fom his patreon its free and no codes activated on it, vanilla
Hi there,

If you'd like No Regen, chuck the attached file into the root folder, replacing the current one. Or... just back it up.

Reactions: darlic

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Maybe u activated a mod with a save, u can't do this, game will crash cause the save will load a thing and the game will run differently..
IF it no fix the poblem for u, try delete the game folder and extract the game again, sorry for ur saves. ;(
Hi. I had problems with this game when I had it with a hidden attribute. I do not know if this is your case, but do not use the game as hidden.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Hi there,

If you'd like No Regen, chuck the attached file into the root folder, replacing the current one. Or... just back it up.
What the diference with the free version from the patreon ? i just have to use the patreon code and its the same without cheats

ps: damn i got a critical error trying to load yesterday save

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
What the diference with the free version from they patreon ? i just have to use the patreon code and its the same without cheats

ps: damn i got a critical error trying to load yesterday save
There is no "Patreon" version of the game, the Patreon code just unlocks the cheats -- I've just unlocked the cheats fraudulently.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
There is no "Patreon" version of the game, the Patreon code just unlocks the cheats -- I've just unlocked the cheats fraudulently.
Yeah i know, just the unique diference between the version posted here are the cheats... should be 2 link one from vanilla and another for cheat version

txinarro

Dec 6, 2017
No puedo activar el mod perro, y cuando sale activado el perro no aparece en el juego solo aparece su jugabilidad.

txinarro

Dec 6, 2017
I can not activate the dog mod, and when it is activated, the dog does not appear in the game, only its playability appears.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
well no, patreon code unlocks more positions with certain characters aswell. Atleast it used to be that way.

alucard81

Apr 1, 2018
good job @ ...one of my best sex game...nice update...i have just 1 request if is possible if u can personalize ( for all characters)all scene in SM room ...(and more sex gruop scenes)

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes